Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Shamiso

initiate
Has the Zimdaansaal myuuzik genre reached a point where it's so saturated and flooded that the bubble might burst similar to how Urban Grooves music went out of style?

recommended
What I can personally say is many especially upcoming Zimdancehall artists need to study and learn from the originators of the genre that they are imitating i.e. Jamaican Dancehall artists.

This is why a Zimdaansaal artist is only as good as his next hit single!

Therefore, failure to come up with a hot spanking new Zimdancehall single best believe Zimbabwe music listeners will simply gravitate onto the next hyped-up Zimdancehall artist because the market is so flooded.

Saka I will summarize ndichiti hangu Zimdancehall music iyi moto wema paper—bubblegum music chaiyo. Although ichinakidza hayo.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
What I can personally say is many especially upcoming Zimdancehall artists need to study and learn from the originators of the genre that they are imitating i.e. Jamaican Dancehall artists.

This is why a Zimdaansaal artist is only as good as his next hit single!

Therefore, failure to come up with a hot spanking new Zimdancehall single best believe Zimbabwe music listeners will simply gravitate onto the next hyped-up Zimdancehall artist because the market is so flooded.

Saka I will summarize ndichiti hangu Zimdancehall music iyi moto wema paper—bubblegum music chaiyo. Although ichinakidza hayo.

recommended
Status
This post is closed for further replies.