Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Missing person Million Sipho 'Sypho' Mncube (SyphoWorldwide) was found dead in Ruwa (a town located in Mashonaland East or south-east of Harare). Below is the backstory of events that took place before Sipho Mncube was murdered.

On Thursday 12 March 2020
Sipho Mncube engaged with a buyer. Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze (a law student at the University of Zimbabwe and son to Judge Garainesu Mawadze in Masvingo) to purchase mobile phones. The buyer they allege they went to waterfalls (the buyer's resident) to complete the transaction -- upon completion, the buyer left Sypho in Waterfalls, as Sypho said he had things to do.

12 March 2020 - (13:21 -13:50 hrs)
Sipho sent location pings, a message
communicating his fear of the events and
movement taking place

12 March 2020 - (13:55 hrs)
Sypho sent a message indicating he had completed the transaction and received
payment. Sypho's phone became unreachable from this point.

On Friday 13 March 2020
We to search for Sypho As he had procured phones from other suppliers, the assumption was he *SPLIT* with the money. Munyaradzi Mawadze was confronted by Sypho's colleagues and that he had purchased phones and made payment to Sypho, and left him in Waterfalls.

During the time Munyaradzi Mawadze was with Syphos colleagues. He submitted two phones without protest after a few run-arounds, this action and suspicion lead the colleagues to
consider the involvement of the police (ZRP).

On their way to Harare central police station, Munyaradzi Mawadze indicated that Sypho was texting him on WhatsApp saying. he had been robbed the day before and is being held by unknown suspects. In the conversion.

Munyaradzi Mawadze Sypho that the phones he purchased where taken, to which Sypho's reply was "Ndavakupe your phones I had money with me please I need help here"

On that day, Sypho's phone was on, several attempts were made to call and text by other people, and no response was made by Sypho. Sypho did not communicate with any of his close friends, work colleagues, and most importantly direct family at this time. The phone has been unreachable until today.

Sypho has been missing for over a week now.​

Attachments

• Million Sipho 'Sypho' Mncube Is Missing.jpeg
    Million Sipho 'Sypho' Mncube Is Missing.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 742
  • Million Sipho 'Sypho' Mncube  SyphoWorldwide - IMG1.jpg
    Million Sipho 'Sypho' Mncube SyphoWorldwide - IMG1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 380
  • Million Sipho 'Sypho' Mncube  SyphoWorldwide - IMG2.jpg
    Million Sipho 'Sypho' Mncube SyphoWorldwide - IMG2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 320
  • Stunner Desmond Chideme Post About Sipho 'Sypho' Mncube SyphoWorldwide.png
    Stunner Desmond Chideme Post About Sipho 'Sypho' Mncube SyphoWorldwide.png
    949.1 KB · Views: 401
  • Justice Garainesu Mawadze.jpg
    Justice Garainesu Mawadze.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze Charged With Murder Of Sipho Mncube.jpg
    Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze Charged With Murder Of Sipho Mncube.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 364
  • John Cole Post About Sipho Mncube.png
    John Cole Post About Sipho Mncube.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 369

Numero Uno

grand master
Missing person Million Sipho 'Sypho' Mncube (SyphoWorldwide) was found dead and below is the backstory of events that took place before Sipho Mncube was murdered.

On Thursday 12 March 2020
Sipho Mncube engaged with a buyer. Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze (a law student at the University of Zimbabwe and son to Judge Garainesu Mawadze in Masvingo) to purchase mobile phones. The buyer they allege they went to waterfalls (the buyer's resident) to complete the transaction -- upon completion, the buyer left Sypho in Waterfalls, as Sypho said he had things to do.

12 March 2020 - (13:21 -13:50 hrs)
Sipho sent location pings, a message
communicating his fear of the events and
movement taking place

12 March 2020 - (13:55 hrs)
Sypho sent a message indicating he had completed the transaction and received
payment. Sypho's phone became unreachable from this point.

On Friday 13 March 2020
We to search for Sypho As he had procured phones from other suppliers, the assumption was he *SPLIT* with the money. Munyaradzi Mawadze was confronted by Sypho's colleagues and that he had purchased phones and made payment to Sypho, and left him in Waterfalls.

During the time Munyaradzi Mawadze was with Syphos colleagues. He submitted two phones without protest after a few run-arounds, this action and suspicion lead the colleagues to
consider the involvement of the police (ZRP).

On their way to Harare central police station, Munyaradzi Mawadze indicated that Sypho was texting him on WhatsApp saying. he had been robbed the day before and is being held by unknown suspects. In the conversion.

Munyaradzi Mawadze Sypho that the phones he purchased where taken, to which Sypho's reply was "Ndavakupe your phones I had money with me please I need help here"

On that day, Sypho's phone was on, several attempts were made to call and text by other people and no response was made by Sypho. Sypho did not communicate with any of his close friends, work colleagues and most importantly direct family at this time. The phone has been unreachable until today.

Sypho has missing for over a week now.​

View attachment 2273

So this oan was murdered because of phones?

Shamiso

initiate
What's Munyaradzi Mawadze's Instagram handle?

I wouldn't be surprised if the next oan has already made his IG account private by now since this matter is still an ongoing case and for the fact that people on sosho media will bombard his profile with all kinds of posts.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Okay, so Munyaradzi Mawadze's IG profile is actually: k.i.n.g_emjae

Attachments

• Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze IG Handle.png
    Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze IG Handle.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 398
  • Justice Mawadze's Son Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze - IMG2.jpg
    Justice Mawadze's Son Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze - IMG2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 506
  • Justice Mawadze's Son Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze - IMG3.jpg
    Justice Mawadze's Son Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze - IMG3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 331
  • Justice Mawadze's Son Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze.jpg
    Justice Mawadze's Son Munyaradzi Junior Mawadze.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 434
  • Sipho Mncube Last Messages - IMG1.jpg
    Sipho Mncube Last Messages - IMG1.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 402
  • Sipho Mncube Last Messages - IMG2.jpg
    Sipho Mncube Last Messages - IMG2.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 336

Numero Uno

grand master
It looks like IG slay king Ramoni Igbalode Abbas (Hushpuppi) BOP Register Number 54313424 has been released.

Attachments

• Ramoni Igbalode Abbas (Hushpuppi) Released.jpg
    Ramoni Igbalode Abbas (Hushpuppi) Released.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 519
  • Ramon Abbas (Hushpuppi).png
    Ramon Abbas (Hushpuppi).png
    849.2 KB · Views: 259

Scorpio

grand master
I am lost what did Hushpuppi do in the first place?

It all started when @mrwoodbery (Olalekan Jacob Ponle) was arrested by U.A.E. Dubai Police for allegedly being involved in money laundering and cyber fraud/cybercrime.

Later on down the line Ramoni Abbas was apprehended too and extradited to Chicago, U.S.A, and charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud & laundering hundreds of millions of dollars obtained from cybercrimes.

Attachments

• mrwoodbery (Olalekan Jacob Ponle).png
    mrwoodbery (Olalekan Jacob Ponle).png
    806 KB · Views: 290

Black Panther

grand master
Released on what grounds?

Every-time an inmate is moved meaning transferred to face trials in another state the data of the Bureau of Prisons register number is changed to status released and he or she will be registered with another Bureau of Prisons number and when you check in with that BOP number the status will be updated.

Black Panther

grand master
What do y'all oans think will happen to Hushpuppi and Mr. Woodberry, are they gonna do time or nah?

I dunno, but I will speculate to say they might offer @mrwoodberry (Olalekan Jacob Ponle) a light sentence to testify against Hushpuppi (Ramon Abbas) and instead of them getting like 20 years it might end up in 10 years. It’s hard to win a case against the FEDs.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Latest resources