General About Five People Were Arrested In Connection To Pop Smoke's Murder

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Los Angeles Police Department officers arrested about five people in regard to the murder of Bashar Jackson (Pop Smoke) who was killed on February 19, this year.

Bashar Jackson (Pop Smoke) Murder Case.png

Okay, but what’re their names?

facts! 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

LAPD hasn't released any of the suspects' names, neither their mugshots.

I suppose they are doing it so that this won't trigger further violence in connection to Pop Smoke's murder given that the suspects' relatives and extended family members who have got nothing to do with what happened to Bashar Jackson might end up getting harmed in the crossfire.

Oans, what really happened to Pop Smoke? Is it envy, street beef, or what?

They were at the party. I mean who on earth just happens to rob someone 10 minutes after a party and knew where to come in at? 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

They were at the party. I mean who on earth just happens to rob someone 10 minutes after a party and knew where to come in at? 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
Didn't they find out his address soon enough cause he went on IG live flexing designer bags that had his address written on them?

Didn't they find out his address soon enough cause he went on IG live flexing designer bags that had his address written on them?
Nah, there is surveillance footage of the people coming after the party was over. That’s why I said they were at the party because if you were just someone looking on the outside then you wouldn’t know that everyone left and wouldn’t know who was in the house. They killed him and didn’t even rob him.

Update: It's 3 men and 2 teens in custody right now.

Corey Walker, Keandre D. Rodgers, Jaquan Murphy Arrested For Bashar Jackson Pop Smoke Murder.png

It's definitely a setup. 💯💯💯

It's definitely a setup. 💯💯💯
Fo sho and his friend wasted 15 mins calling someone in New York first instead of calling the ambulance first

Update: It's 3 men and 2 teens in custody right now.

View attachment 2290
They all now got a target on them even if they manage to beat the case. Things are gonna get really wild for them -- only time will tell.

••