Are Young Mothers Now Showing Too Much Skin On Instagram?

Numero Uno

grand master
Does the thirst trapping epidemic of young mothers showing too much skin on social media platforms like Instagram have a negative impact later on in future when their offspring come across it?

Black Panther

grand master
The irony about many Instagram captions is how they quote random inspirational quotes which has nothing to do with the subject matter on full display.

Queen

grand master
What I know for sure is that the internet hardly forgets.

Other than that it's their bodies and their rules — proudly powered by modern feminism.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
What's really the point of Instagram in the first place? And how is Instagram so essential such that people can't live without it?

Those are the type of questions which should be answered to fully comprehend the reason why people choose to express themselves on their IG profiles.

I think Instagram can be anything you want it to be, BUT some use it for constructive posts and some use it for repugnant posts which of course is a debatable topic.

Scorpio

grand master
If you don't wanna see top Instagram models doing their thing then I am assuming it makes sense to not follow them in the first place, right?

Numero Uno

grand master
If you don't wanna see top Instagram models doing their thing then I am assuming it makes sense to not follow them in the first place, right?

My point is, I don't see why it's okay for a parent to be acting like a sleazy social media socialite when she should be setting a good example for her kids.

Scorpio

grand master
My point is, I don't see why it's okay for a parent to be acting like a sleazy social media socialite when she should be setting a good example for her kids.

Your mentality sounds like you have completely made up your mind to assume all Instagram models are stupid which isn't the case. Because those young mothers may be using social networks to pay bills through influencer marketing.

Numero Uno

grand master
Your mentality sounds like you have completely made up your mind to assume all Instagram models are stupid which isn't the case. Because those young mothers may be using social networks to pay bills through influencer marketing.

Not even. It's well know IG models use most of their money on cosmetic surgery and depreciating assets like cars and a whole bunch of clothes they will never wear.

Black Panther

grand master

It doesn't hurt to put on clothes sometimes. You can still love your body without having to constantly show it to the whole world.

Queen

grand master
It doesn't hurt to put on clothes sometimes. You can still love your body without having to constantly show it to the whole world.

Yes, but some IG models that's how they literary make money by attracting blessers (or Saudi Arabia and Dubai sponsors) since it's part of their game. If they are all covered up it won't lure blessers.

Last edited:

Black Panther

grand master
Yes, but some IG models that's how they literary make money by attracting blessers (or Saudi Arabia and Dubai sponsors) since it's part of their game. If they are all covered up it won't lure blessers.

Doesn't that sometimes result in them being single baby mamas.

Black Panther

grand master
Not always because of morning after pills and birth control. I mean being a baby mama shouldn't be worn as a badge of honor.

That's true since absent baby daddies whether rich or poor can cause so many hurdles that their offspring have to overcome in life.

Scorpio

grand master
That's true since absent baby daddies whether rich or poor can cause so many hurdles that their offspring have to overcome in life.

Although there is some truth to that, however, marriage is just a piece of paper these days. I don’t know what the big deal is if both parents are available if things go left.

Latest resources