Numero Uno

grand master
Ever since Jada Pinkett-Smith's Red Table Talk episode with her husband Willard Smith the word "entanglement" has been a trending term on sosho media. So perhaps to capitalize on this momentum of "entanglement," the rhythm and blues singer August Alsina linked up with rap music artist and MMG's very own Rick Ross to bless his music fans with a creative work of art titled "Entanglements" released by Shake The World and Empire.

Attachments

• August Anthony Alsina - 'Entanglements' feat. Rick Ross (William Leonard Roberts) - IMG1.png
    August Anthony Alsina - 'Entanglements' feat. Rick Ross (William Leonard Roberts) - IMG1.png
    857.4 KB · Views: 255
  • August Anthony Alsina - 'Entanglements' feat. Rick Ross (William Leonard Roberts) - IMG2.png
    August Anthony Alsina - 'Entanglements' feat. Rick Ross (William Leonard Roberts) - IMG2.png
    471.7 KB · Views: 242

Bla Jedza

apprentice
This right here is pure alchemy. You know turning that lead into gold, those lemons to lemonade, and finally that pain into champagne! ??

Shamiso

initiate
What if this was all purposefully planned to promote August's single... I mean Will and Jada are Hollywood actors after all?

Black Panther

grand master
I’m starting to feel bad for Will Smith, this is way past the point of embarrassment and on to humiliation. August Alsina smh, he is a cornball for this.

Shamiso

initiate
Does he actually think all of this is a good look?

Yeah, otherwise why would he do it? But to me personally, it all seems so planned out. He did say he had a conversation with Jada and Will before that interview. It seems to me like they planned this whole thing from the jump.

Scorpio

grand master
Next oan he’s milking this and pretty much using this as a situation to glorify himself.

The shade is real. It's total and utter disrespect.

Latest resources