Attachments

• Azealia Banks has something to say about Kanye West.png
    Azealia Banks has something to say about Kanye West.png
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 40

Scorpio

grand master
She should focus more on her music instead of beefing with other celebrities week after week.

I'm not a fan of Azealia Banks rants at all but her music is okay. She has good tracks like "Chasing Time", "212", "Liquorice", "ATM." If she would stop being so wishy washy then it would be all good.

Numero Uno

grand master
She knew all of this, but still went hard to work with him?

I was really looking forward to a Kanye West and Azealia Banks collab because I think they're artistically compatible and two immensely talented individuals that would've put out solid music but now I don't see it happening.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I don't care for Azealia Banks but she is a straight shooter so I believe her. This could get interesting. Industry people hate to out people because of the fear of getting blacklisted, but she has done came for everybody's neck so I am not surprised she felt comfortable to say this.

Numero Uno

grand master
I don't care for Azealia Banks but she is a straight shooter so I believe her. This could get interesting. Industry people hate to out people because of the fear of getting blacklisted, but she has done came for everybody's neck so I am not surprised she felt comfortable to say this.

Where are the V11s as evidence? You believe what Azealia Banks has to say all the time? She is one of the biggest clout chaser known to man.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko

The fact Kanye West would even be talking to her is the hill I can't get over. No one likes her... after that Wild N Out deal... I thought she was finished. When she needs attention she always has a RANT about someone. She will be the victim somehow by the end of the week.

Numero Uno

grand master
The fact Kanye West would even be talking to her is the hill I can't get over. No one likes her... after that Wild N Out deal... I thought she was finished. When she needs attention she always has a RANT about someone. She will be the victim somehow by the end of the week.

She needs to be the next Wendy because she gets all the tea.

O

Ogun

Y'all said she is crazy and all that. But after watching and listening to that video again (I know it's hella old) I am sure we can all agree that at least she was right about Kimberly Kardashian leaving Kanye West in the future though.

Latest resources