Numero Uno

grand master
So there was a Beyonce Mass which was held at San Francisco’s Grace Cathedral. The service for this controversial Beyonce Mass had over 900 people attending. The mass was held in honor of mainstream R&B and Popstar A-list artiste Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. The sermon was delivered by Reverend Yolanda Norton with the message titled "Beyonce and the Hebrew Bible."

Attachments

• Beyonce Mass Grace Cathedral - Order of Service.jpg
    Beyonce Mass Grace Cathedral - Order of Service.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 315
  • Beyonce Mass.jpg
    Beyonce Mass.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 335
  • Beyonce Mass Grace Cathedral.jpg
    Beyonce Mass Grace Cathedral.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 335
  • Beyonce Mass Service.jpg
    Beyonce Mass Service.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 345

Black Panther

grand master
Please tell me this is a Joke. No way this is real. I don't think that Beyonce endorses people carrying out this type of idol worship.

"Beyonce Mass," hmmm... makes no sense to me, it's more like blasphemy.

Black Panther

grand master
WTF is wrong with people? Worshiping false idols. This Beyonce Mass is nothing short of ridiculous. Illuminati on another level.

This ain't got nothing to with the Illuminati it's just people being foolish that's all.

But I never thought the madness would reach a level of people actually spending their time to hold a special service for something like this Beyonce Mass type of thing.

Mental illness is real y'all.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
This ain't got nothing to with the Illuminati it's just people being foolish that's all.

But I never thought the madness would reach a level of people actually spending their time to hold a special service for something like this Beyonce Mass type of thing.

Mental illness is real y'all.

This is creepy and terrifying but why isn't Beyonce engaging with her Beyhive fan base to stop this madness.

Latest resources