Scorpio

grand master
Prominent American entertainer Bill Cosby famously known for his Dr. Heathcliff Isaac "Cliff" Huxtable, MD role in the television sitcom "The Cosby Show," has been found guilty of three counts of sexual assault.

Attachments

• Bill Cosby Found Guilty of Sexual Assault.png
    Bill Cosby Found Guilty of Sexual Assault.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 109

Black Panther

grand master
And why is Harvey Weinstein not in jail?

Harvey Weinstein has never been to court because no one has come forward to sue him the way Bill Cosby has been dragged to court by the women who claim they were sexually assaulted by Bill Cosby. I'm tired of hearing Harvey Weinstein as an example. He's never had his day in court.

Numero Uno

grand master
Harvey Weinstein has never been to court because no one has come forward to sue him the way Bill Cosby has been dragged to court by the women who claim they were sexually assaulted by Bill Cosby. I'm tired of hearing Harvey Weinstein as an example. He's never had his day in court.

I don’t understand how you can wait 30 years to decide to speak up and prove their stance well enough to convict someone.

Scorpio

grand master
I don’t understand how you can wait 30 years to decide to speak up and prove their stance well enough to convict someone.

Bill Cosby is going to jail folks. Why are you still defending Bill Cosby when he has be found guilty? Bill Cosby was yelling at black kids to pull their pants up while he was pulling women's' pants down.

Numero Uno

grand master
The Cosby Show and stand-up shows were amazing family-friendly comedies that simultaneously gave us a different glimpse into African American culture. Such a huge shame. This whole saga has been super discouraging and sad.

Black Panther

grand master
The Cosby Show and stand-up shows were amazing family-friendly comedies that simultaneously gave us a different glimpse into African American culture. Such a huge shame. This whole saga has been super discouraging and sad.

Eventually, I see Bill Cosby being acquitted. I can't see a jury sending an 80-year-old celebrity to prison.

Numero Uno

grand master
Funny all this started when he began to make plans to buy ownership of NBC and his economic and social influence began to expand.