Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master

Cardi B has released a new track called "Drip" which features Hip Hop music group the Migos.

The song will be part of Cardi B's debut Album "Invasion Of Privacy".

Scorpio

grand master
This sounds like a Migos track featuring Cardi B. The presence of Migos on this song Drip is completely eclipsing the shine of Cardi B on this track.

But other than that I think this song will definitely be a hit in the clubs than her song "Be Careful."

Cardi B and Migos.jpg

Black Panther

grand master
This sounds like a Migos track featuring Cardi B. The presence of Migos on this song Drip is completely eclipsing the shine of Cardi B on this track.

But other than that I think this song will definitely be a hit in the clubs than her song "Be Careful."

View attachment 12

It probably was. Her label Atlantic Records scrambling to get her some buzz before the album "Invasion of Privacy" drops.

Numero Uno

grand master
It’s like she’s using the Migos to stay relevant or as a tool to be noticed (marketing strategy ) because now she has their flow and sings with them.

I like Cardi B's "Be Careful" better. This was more of a Migos song. I got ATL vibes from this.

Black Panther

grand master
I like Cardi B's "Be Careful" better. This was more of a Migos song. I got ATL vibes from this.

Personally I wasn't feeling Cardi B - "Be Careful," it doesn’t even sound like Hip-Hop. But this Drip song featuring the Migos is even a better effort, nice beats.

Scorpio

grand master
Personally I wasn't feeling Cardi B - "Be Careful," it doesn’t even sound like Hip-Hop. But this Drip song featuring the Migos is even a better effort, nice beats.

Mumble rap has already taken over, there’s no denying that. You might as well not listen to rap anymore because that’s what most of it is.

I feel like people let their personal feelings about Cardi get in the way. She never said she was better than other rappers. She’s just being herself and whether you like it or not she’s winning.

You just can’t call her trash because she doesn’t write all her songs because every artist in every genre has had people help them.

Black Panther

grand master
Mumble rap has already taken over, there’s no denying that. You might as well not listen to rap anymore because that’s what most of it is.

I feel like people let their personal feelings about Cardi get in the way. She never said she was better than other rappers. She’s just being herself and whether you like it or not she’s winning.

You just can’t call her trash because she doesn’t write all her songs because every artist in every genre has had people help them.

This generic mumble rap is for the birds, literally, every new rapper has the same flows. I don’t see the hype.

And that’s not to say her songs don’t be hitting. Her record label not about to lose all that money by letting her flop on her own.

Scorpio

grand master
This generic mumble rap is for the birds, literally, every new rapper has the same flows. I don’t see the hype.

And that’s not to say her songs don’t be hitting. Her record label not about to lose all that money by letting her flop on her own.

Remember on the song “Be Careful“ she honestly bugged out. I feel like she put to much feelings into it over a man that she still gonna call her mans after he did her dirt like why even out him on a track just look dumb because the first song she mentions she so quick to cut a man off so don’t get comfortable it just shows people say whatever on these tracks to sell records -- rap music is not the same no more.

Numero Uno

grand master
Remember on the song “Be Careful“ she honestly bugged out. I feel like she put to much feelings into it over a man that she still gonna call her mans after he did her dirt like why even out him on a track just look dumb because the first song she mentions she so quick to cut a man off so don’t get comfortable it just shows people say whatever on these tracks to sell records -- rap music is not the same no more.

Cardi B knows she’s better than this kind of music. I am trying to have faith that her album will be better than these two tracks she has just dropped.

Scorpio

grand master
Cardi B knows she’s better than this kind of music. I am trying to have faith that her album will be better than these two tracks she has just dropped.

These songs after Bodak Yellow are not cutting it. I don’t understand what happened.

But I am still waiting for Cardi B to drop her album Invasion of Privacy to draw up my final conclusion on this upcoming debut project.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.