• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Atlantic Records artist Cardi B (Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar) replied to a Twitter user (@dana_twin2) when she was asked if she has a music manager ("who is your management") and she kindly responded saying:

"I don’t have any managers. NONE AT ALL! My lawyer handle my business."

Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar (Cardi B) Says She Doesn't Have A Manager.png

If Cardi B's business lawyer is her manager isn't that a conflict of interest?

If Cardi B's business lawyer is her manager isn't that a conflict of interest?
I dunno really, perhaps right now that's what Cardi B thinks is what's best for her.

Didn't Cardi B had a music management deal with QCM (Quality Control Music)?

Nah, she had a deal with Shaft (KSR Group). She actually retweeted that she wasn't beefing with Quality Control Music about music business issues so that's that.

Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar (Cardi B) Tweet About KSR Group.png

Anyways, she lowkey fell off.

Anyways, she lowkey fell off.
Not really she just stopped putting out music she hasn’t released anything in over a year. I’m sure when she releases new music it will hit the top of the charts.

I still don't know if the Migos took a W or an L for filing a dispute against QCM. What do y'all oans think?

I still don't know if the Migos took a W or an L for filing a dispute against QCM. What do y'all oans think?
It's too early right now to draw conclusions because it's still an ongoing case. You gotta give it a little time.

Word, something brewing with that label. Migos are suing for QCM for Cooking the Books. 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

And Cardi B is married to Offset which means she is probably looking at QCM right now sideways.

Yeah, I thought the same too, because a while back it was reported Cardi B signed a deal with Quality Control Music's management division to manage her.

Attachments

••