Cookiies Nyarai Matare Blames Her Own Mother For Luciferian Satanic Black Magick!

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Zim Felebrity - Cookiies Nyarai Matare Post About Her Own Mother IMG1.png

Zim Felebrity - Cookiies Nyarai Matare Post About Her Own Mother IMG2.png

Zim Felebrity - Cookiies Nyarai Matare Post About Her Own Mother IMG3.png

Zim Felebrity - Cookiies Nyarai Matare Post About Her Own Mother IMG4.png

Cookiies Nyarai Matare's Father Pedzisai Matare Response To Her Daughter.jpg

Zimbabwe felebrity Cookiies Nyarai Matare took to her FB to share her own personal gwans by saying her own mother bewitched her with Satanic black magic.

Below are some excerpts from Cookiies Nyarai Matare's posts:

MY OWN MUM DID BLACK MAGIC ON ME! SO THAT I DON’T EXPOSE HER DEEPEST LIFE SECRETS. I HAVE A STORY TO TELL! HELP ME TO PRAY FOR HER AS SHE WANTS PEOPLE TO THINK I AM GOING CRAZY! THIS IS MY TRUTH! AND I AM GOING TO SAY IT HOW IT IS! Because this is my truth!

~~~​
This is my story it’s not a joke and I am not crazy. This is what I have been going through and I want to share this with you all because I believe everything in life has an ending. My mum has been involved in witchcraft all her life and this is something I didn’t even know about until I started praying and became very spiritual.

God started showing me the dreams of my mum doing weird things. At first, I had a dream of my mum sitting with a group of people I’ve never ever seen before. And these people were talking to my mum about me saying. “ this child is going to be the that’s going to expose you so you have to make sure you stay on top of her” I didn’t understand what that dream meant.

I don’t know if you remember but last year 2018 I went to Zimbabwe with my mum because she had insisted that we have a mother and daughter holiday. At that time I just thought I’d was such a lovely gesture that my mum wants to go to Zimbabwe with me. What I didn’t know is my mum had her own agenda of the trip. Her intention was to go to Zimbabwe so that she can Fulfill her witchcraft desires.

~~~
I am not the sort of person to make such accusations about my own my mum. All you guys know me I am a fun free-spirited person and I am a lover. But my mum has refused to change her ways. I can’t keep suffering because of her little gods and idols that she worships. My mum is very manipulative to the point that what she shows out there is not what she really is!

~~~
She has manipulated people for years but God's timing is never late! All the blood sacrifices she has sacrificed all these past years I exposed. This was a secret she was going to die with but god knew that enough is enough. The truth must come out! Now, look GOD! He has used me her daughter to reveal this truth by giving dreams and showing me her in action. I’ve decided to put it on my Facebook because Yesterday I exposed her biggest secrets by exposing all the people she sacrificed in her family all those years. because of what I did by exposing her! Her gods that she worships are angry and they want blood return! You wouldn’t believe this but god showed me again in my dreams the next person she is going to sacrifice and how it’s going to be my Father! That’s when I said enough is enough! I now need help from everyone to help me pray that this won’t happen!

~~~​

Attachments

• Zim Felebrity - Cookiies Nyarai Matare Post About Her Own Mother IMG4.png
    Zim Felebrity - Cookiies Nyarai Matare Post About Her Own Mother IMG4.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 323

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Uyo arasika mu one room. ?

That's the only way to unpack this stupidity. I’m like huh?? ??

She is messy with it smh. I will never understand why people feel the need to give the world their personal business when they don't have to.

Scorpio

grand master
She is IGNANT! ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Y'all see what social media has caused. Everyone keeps spewing out rubbish and a huge number of people actually read and follow these jokers. ???

Shamiso

initiate
She is IGNANT! ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Y'all see what social media has caused. Everyone keeps spewing out rubbish and a huge number of people actually read and follow these jokers. ???

What you are saying that's a bit too mean. Maybe she is going through something people wouldn't understand from her own perspective.

Scorpio

grand master
What you are saying that's a bit too mean. Maybe she is going through something people wouldn't understand from her own perspective.

Ayehwa, munhu unotaura nyaya dze family yako kuvanhu vepa sosho media vanokupeyi? ???????

Ndosaka ndati ini -- people especially many of these so-called Zim felebrities and Zim socialites now have a habit to type nonsense just to trend. ???

Numero Uno

grand master

What did y’all expect? normalcy? LMAO! ????

ANYONE who goes live on Calvin Mandla Gumbo's Facebook Live video dirty-dancing automatically has a questionable character. I have done told you oans many times about this. :giggle:

Havasi riwo here vanhu vanozviti tiri maFree-Spirit. ?? Saka mhepo idzi dzakubvepi futi? ??

I suppose maybe one-day you guys will finally believe my theory. But for now, handei tione! ????

Borrowdale Barron

grand master

ANYONE who goes live on Calvin Mandla Gumbo's Facebook Live video dirty-dancing automatically has a questionable character. I have done told you oans many times about this. :giggle:

Havasi riwo here vanhu vanozviti tiri maFree-Spirit. ?? Saka mhepo idzi dzakubvepi futi? ??

I suppose maybe one-day you guys will finally believe my theory. But for now, handei tione! ????

Iye akaudza vanhu kuti kushama it's art akatiparira.????

Bla Jedza

apprentice

I DON'T think it's FAIR-GAME to blame Mandla Gumbo for what those daiges end up doing.

It's not like Mandla Gumbo wacho is the one who told Cookiies Nyarai Matare to say something like that about her own mother.

Numero Uno

grand master
I DON'T think it's FAIR-GAME to blame Mandla Gumbo for what those daiges end up doing.

It's not like Mandla Gumbo wacho is the one who told Cookiies Nyarai Matare to say something like that about her own mother.

Obviously you misconstrued what I said earlier on.

For the second time, I said "...ANYONE who goes live on Calvin Mandla Gumbo's Facebook Live video dirty-dancing automatically has a questionable character..."

This doesn't conclude it's Mandla Gumbo's fault at all because iye he just capitalizes on that.

Mukadzi chaiye akakwana you won't see her achiita zvinhu zvakadaro. Because of self-respect for herself!

Asi izvozvi ukatarisa vanhu vese vanoita misarinya paMandla's Lounge vane kamwe, ka short-circuit so. ????

They all act funny. But don't quote me on this. Oooo! ??????

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Not feeling it to be honest.

Kushaya hunhu what she is doing. She should resolve her issue kumba kwavo not on social media.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.