general Did J. Cole Dissing Lil Pump On The Song "1985" From The Album KOD?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Was J. Cole taking shots at Lil Pump on his song 1985 which is part of the album KOD?

1985 is his best song on the album KOD. However, when it comes to this story about J. Cole and Lil Pump it's not a beef to me because J. Cole would lyrically destroy Lil Pump if he wants.

Black Panther

grand master
1985 is his best song on the album KOD. However, when it comes to this story about J. Cole and Lil Pump it's not a beef to me because J. Cole would lyrically destroy Lil Pump if he wants.

He pretty much just did. I can’t figure out why people like rappers like Lil Pump or Lil Ak whatever, they’re so repetitive and their lyrics are all about sex or drugs they can’t even flow at all.

Lyrical rappers have strong emotions, metaphors, a better flow and more. At the end of the day we otherwise say this wasn't a diss but just some life advice for Lil Pump and the rest of the mumble rappers out there.

Scorpio

grand master
I am with Lil Pump on this one because Lil Pump doesn't take subliminal shots since he ain't weak like J. Cole who tries to disguise his true motives about how he feels when it comes to other rappers.

Numero Uno

grand master
Lil pump is amazing if you wanna get turned up and bop to beats but J. Cole is really about turning his music into works of art with lyrical masterpieces and think-pieces.

Either one is great in their own way, it just depends on how you feeling and what type of music you want to listen to.

Scorpio

grand master
Lil pump is amazing if you wanna get turned up and bop to beats but J. Cole is really about turning his music into works of art with lyrical masterpieces and think-pieces.

Either one is great in their own way, it just depends on how you feeling and what type of music you want to listen to.

J. Cole sounds like he tries to be a grandpa and teach young rappers the best of life yet Lil Pump is living his life, how he wants.

I have to say J. Cole tries too much to come across as a genius rap music intellectual. :unsure:

Black Panther

grand master
I am with Lil Pump on this one because Lil Pump doesn't take subliminal shots since he ain't weak like J. Cole who tries to disguise his true motives about how he feels when it comes to other rappers.

Lil Pump is just a kid if you were to compare him to J. Cole because none of Lil Pump's songs have got substance like J. Cole's song such as "Kevin's Heart", "ATM" and of course "1985".

You shouldn't consider Lil Pump to be a 'rapper' but more like a "mumble rapper."

Scorpio

grand master
Lil Pump is just a kid if you were to compare him to J. Cole because none of Lil Pump's songs have got substance like J. Cole's song such as "Kevin's Heart", "ATM" and of course "1985".

You shouldn't consider Lil Pump to be a 'rapper' but more like a "mumble rapper."

Nah, you are quite frankly lost.

The difference between J. Cole and Lil Pump is very clear like night and day because Lil pump is so much more succinct while J. Cole rambles on and on, spinning around in circles about what he wants to say.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Nah, you are quite frankly lost.

The difference between J. Cole and Lil Pump is very clear like night and day because Lil pump is so much more succinct while J. Cole rambles on and on, spinning around in circles about what he wants to say.

That’s the point of J. Cole’s music. As for Lil Pump, he is living his life but once he gets older and his fame dies down what exactly would Lil Pump rely on for income and where would he be if he doesn’t invest his money right?

J. Cole is only trying to show him what to do with life, but like most mumble rappers these days they don’t like anyone to talk sense to them.

The moral of the story from J. Cole in that "1985" song is live your life, but be smart about it.

Black Panther

grand master
That’s the point of J. Cole’s music. As for Lil Pump, he is living his life but once he gets older and his fame dies down what exactly would Lil Pump rely on for income and where would he be if he doesn’t invest his money right?

J. Cole is only trying to show him what to do with life, but like most mumble rappers these days they don’t like anyone to talk sense to them.

The moral of the story from J. Cole in that "1985" song is live your life, but be smart about it.

J. Cole is right, Lil pump will fade away within 5 years -- Lil Pump music is for the brain dead since it's microwave Hip Hop coupled with the fact of it being disposable mumble rap.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.