makuhwa DJ Akademiks Explains The Moment 6ix9ine Found Out Celina Powell Caught Him Lacking

Scorpio

grand master
I've never understood why thots release videos of rappers sleeping like their exposing them when they really just telling everybody they got donkey f-cked.

Black Panther

grand master
DJ Akademiks is about to destroy his own platform with this fake news he's creating with 6ix9ine.

Are ya'll really that desperate for clout?? Lies, lies, lies... Cloutademiks

Numero Uno

grand master
This sh-t fake, Tekashi done shit like this before he makes trolling videos that make him look bad , but it’s actually staged ... it’s a good idea to keep his name in the media.

Black Panther

grand master
This sh-t fake, Tekashi has done sh-t like this before he makes trolling videos that make him look bad, but it’s actually staged ... it’s a good idea to keep his name in the media.

I gotta admit, I think that thot Kat Stacks is right about all this. 6ix9ine and DJ Akademiks are using Celina Powell to get attention.

The same way Kat Stacks helped make those fake videos of her hooking up with rappers to bring attention to WorldStarHipHop years ago. This sh-t is all around corny af.

Scorpio

grand master
I gotta admit, I think that thot Kat Stacks is right about all this. 6ix9ine and DJ Akademiks are using Celina Powell to get attention. The same way Kat Stacks helped make those fake videos of her hooking up with rappers to bring attention to WorldStarHipHop years ago. This sh-t is all around corny af.

Everyday Struggle must have got canceled.