Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master

YouTuber and Internet personality DJ Akademiks has released the official music video for his song "Blues Clues."

DJ Akademiks went from posting YouTube commentary videos about the Hip-Hop culture and mumble rap music and the irony is self-explanatory.

Black Panther

grand master
I hope he sells 100k OR goes platinum.

You are delusional.

Do you really think this "DJ Akademiks - Blues Clues," song will go platinum, come on?

The reality is that this song will probably have millions of views on YouTube but I doubt it will go platinum in terms of record sales.

He won't sell physical copies, but he might get high streams from Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, etc.

I'm glad this is a parody cause it's pure hot garbage.

Numero Uno

grand master
Not quite good enough.

If DJ Akademiks was just a little bit better he could have made this into a real thing, but the lack of sincerity and confidence shines through.

The song is a joke first and music second. If he were at the level of even Lil Windex he coulda gone platinum-based solely on brand recognition.

DJ Akademiks really made a good satire track to show that it's easy to make a song.

Black Panther

grand master
Not quite good enough.

If DJ Akademiks was just a little bit better he could have made this into a real thing, but the lack of sincerity and confidence shines through.

The song is a joke first and music second. If he were at the level of even Lil Windex he coulda gone platinum-based solely on brand recognition.

DJ Akademiks really made a good satire track to show that it's easy to make a song.

DJ Akademiks has always been a bozo so I’m not surprised.

Even Drake on Instagram Live said he doesn't rate DJ Akademiks enough to pay him any mind. DJ Akademiks is the worst rapper alive. Lil Ak is so corny.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
DJ Akademiks has always been a bozo so I’m not surprised. Even Drake on Instagram Live said he doesn't rate DJ Akademiks enough to pay him any mind. DJ Akademiks is the worst rapper alive. Lil Ak is so corny

You are tripping the Hip hop music industry is now in good hands now DJ Akademiks aka Lil Ak came through as the Savior. This is a pretty high-budget parody video! So funny.

Scorpio

grand master
I know DJ Akademiks is trolling mumble rap, but this is actually more coherent and clear than MOST mumble rap.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Latest resources