Numero Uno

grand master
Do you think when it comes to love, dating, and relationships there are some men who are truly committed and faithful to their wives or girlfriends feeling the urge to have a fling with other women?

recommended
O
I feel like only wealthy men's actions or loyalty should be taken into account for consideration when determining whether the majority of men in a society or a particular culture are faithful or not since they have more resources and options to cheat with.

Poor men have a tendency to be more faithful because they have less access to women (e.g., slay queens, IG models, etc). Otherwise, that is the essence of my argument—money always reveals a person's true character.

P.S. Yes broke men can cheat as well but I think y'all got my point already.

Scorpio

grand master
There is no such thing as a 100% faithful man. Period.

Some just have more respect for their partners to be discreet and keep the side chick(s) in their place.

Not saying it's right, it's just the truth.

Black Panther

grand master
There is no such thing as a 100% faithful man. Period.

Some just have more respect for their partners to be discreet and keep the side chick(s) in their place. Not saying it's right, it's just the truth.

I don't understand what extremely faithful means. It is either you faithful or not. A man that loves a woman and makes her happy will only have time for that woman from a romantic perspective, that is.

Scorpio

grand master
I don't understand what extremely faithful means. It is either you faithful or not. A man that loves a woman and makes her happy will only have time for that woman from a romantic perspective, that is.

Most women love the excitement that's why they end up with heartbreak, and kids with no father in their lives, and that's just a waste of time when you gave up on the loyal man who you probably have seen as boring.

O

Oscar Johnson

I feel like only wealthy men's actions or loyalty should be taken into account for consideration when determining whether the majority of men in a society or a particular culture are faithful or not since they have more resources and options to cheat with.

Poor men have a tendency to be more faithful because they have less access to women (e.g., slay queens, IG models, etc). Otherwise, that is the essence of my argument—money always reveals a person's true character.

P.S. Yes broke men can cheat as well but I think y'all got my point already.

recommended
W

Walter

Everyone doesn't have the same mentality. So saying that only men who have options cheat is false since, again, not everyone has the same mentality.

H

Hans

I got options but it becomes a headache to exercise them. I mean it comes to a point when as a man you don't want to deal with the extra drama that comes with having multiple daiges.

K

Karl

If a man has money he has options.

This is why I tell dudes don’t worry about deijs worry about acquiring skills.

Skills pay the bills. Then the deijs are a byproduct.

I

Ingrid

If a man has money he has options. This is why I tell dudes don’t worry about deijs worry about acquiring skills. Skills pay the bills. Then the deijs are a byproduct.

That's a common misconception because if an oan has money he has the option to trick i.e. to be a blesser.