Does DJ Akademiks have the potential to blow up as a hip-hop rapper?

Scorpio

grand master
If internet personality DJ Akademiks takes a shot at a rap career do y'all think he would blow and become an A-list rapper?

recommended
If DJ Akademiks takes a shot at a rap career do you think he would blow and become an A-list rapper?

Come on now, I respect DJ Akademiks hustle but ya'll need to stop rating him like that though. Being an A-list rapper is not that easy as it looks.

If you say DJ Akademiks has the potential to be an A-list rapper you are basically saying DJ Akademiks will be rubbing shoulders with the likes of:
  • Jay-Z
  • Drake
  • Kendrick Lamar
  • etc
Err, let's be realistic. It could happen in the future but right now I really doubt it. It means DJ Akademiks has to put out a classic album first before we start rating him as an A-list rapper.

Numero Uno

grand master
Possibly as another mumble rapper, yeah I could see that happening. All DJ Akademiks needs is tight beats and good songwriters.

DJ Akademiks already got a fan base from YouTube and his Twitch subscribers. I wouldn't be surprised if DJ Akademiks actually sells more than some of these established rappers. Internet personalities are taking over the music scene these days.

Black Panther

grand master
If DJ Akademiks takes a shot at a rap career do you think he would blow and become an A-list rapper?

Come on now, I respect DJ Akademiks hustle but ya'll need to stop rating him like that though. Being an A-list rapper is not that easy as it looks.

If you say DJ Akademiks has the potential to be an A-list rapper you are basically saying DJ Akademiks will be rubbing shoulders with the likes of:
  • Jay-Z
  • Drake
  • Kendrick Lamar
  • etc
Err, let's be realistic. It could happen in the future but right now I really doubt it. It means DJ Akademiks has to put out a classic album first before we start rating him as an A-list rapper.

recommended

Shamiso

initiate
Akademiks he should stick to his lane which is Hip Hop music commentary and those other videos about the War in Chiraq.