question Does Mudiwa Hood Buy Zim Hip Hop Awards?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
Mudiwa Hood (Zim Hip Hop Awards).jpg

Mudiwa Hood Twitter.png

What are Mudiwa Hood songs that have made him win so many Zim Hip Hop awards year after year while you have arguably the best Zim Hip Hop artists like Ti Gonzi, Takura, Asaph and Cal_Vin who don't have just as much Zim Hip Hop music awards to their names?

Queen

grand master
I think Mudiwa Hood gets many of his awards from that Best Dressed whatever category they have in Zim Hip Hop Awards.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I think Mudiwa Hood gets many of his awards from that Best Dressed whatever category they have in Zim Hip Hop Awards.

Usually it's either him or Stunner (Desmond Chideme) who ends scooping that Best Dressed Male Award every year.

Scorpio

grand master
Stunner arinane hake pana Mudiwa Hood at least you know kuti it's Zim Hip Hop but when it comes to Mudiwa Hood zvinombonzi Gospel Zim Hip Hop music then just when finish blinking it's slay this, slay that.

Hapana murume anofanira kushandisa word rekuti "slay". Even kuti slay king. No mhani.

Scorpio

grand master
Today's world is about freedom of expression than anything else.

I will argue with you on that point by saying it comes down to how you want to express yourself and in what country you plan on doing that.

Imagine a Zim Hip Hop artist or a Zimdancehall artist making anti Zanu PF songs. How long will they last?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.