Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Why is Stunner Desmond Chideme letting his baby mama Dyonne Tafirenyika channel that monarch programming energy?

Are they trying to recruit Zim people into devil worship?

Dyonne Tafirenyika IG Post.png

Dyonne Tafirenyika Illuminati.png

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
All I see is just photography of Dyonne Tafirenyika with butterflies on her temple. I bet Dyonne Tafirenyika has no clue of what monarch programming is.

You must be watching too many conspiracy theories.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
All I see is just photography of Dyonne Tafirenyika with butterflies on her temple. I bet Dyonne Tafirenyika has no clue of what monarch programming is.

You must be watching too many conspiracy theories.

It looks creepy and I think she is doing it on purpose.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
And what purpose are you suggesting that Dyonne Tafirenyika is doing this for. Furthermore, how do you know this was Dyonne Tafirenyika's original idea. It could be the photographer's idea.

I know Dyonne Tafirenyika is a model but this is inspired by monarch programming. You can tell if you understand the symbolism of monarch programming.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I know Dyonne Tafirenyika is a model but this is inspired by monarch programming. You can tell if you understand the symbolism of monarch programming.

You are too funny. Anyways, what benefit of your Illuminati conspiracy theory is it to Dyonne Tafirenyika and Stunner Desmond Chideme? I can't see how this is adding up.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
You are too funny. Anyways, what benefit of your Illuminati conspiracy theory is it to Dyonne Tafirenyika and Stunner Desmond Chideme? I can't see how this is adding up.

She is channeling bad energy on a public partform to suck the energy of her followers and administer to herself more fame and popularity.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.