Numero Uno

grand master
Former Ghananian Big Brother Africa housemate Elikem Kumordzie and his girlfriend Edith Chibhamu allegedly broke up after the couple had been dating for quite some time now. In the meantime, Elikem's ex-wife Pokello Nare is dating Ngoni Muzambe i.e., a Zim fella currently based in Dubai. With that said, Elikem acknowledged the help he received from Edith Chibhamu towards his East Legon store is concerned.

Attachments

• Elikem Kumordzie and Edith Chibhamu Broke Up.png
    Elikem Kumordzie and Edith Chibhamu Broke Up.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 378

Scorpio

grand master
If that was true why can't Elikem Kumordzie have a long-lasting relationship in a monogamy situation.

No one needs to be controlled. It's manipulative to want to control anybody. Y'all just need to accept people have different views about life and so does Elikem and Edith herself.

Queen

grand master
No one needs to be controlled. It's manipulative to want to control anybody. Y'all just need to accept people have different views about life and so does Elikem and Edith herself.

Yet egomaniac men won’t agree with that way of thinking because by default they are prone to see themselves as invincible kings.

And for some reason Elikem comes across as one of those modern men (i.e. kept-men) who expect their lady to pay the bride price.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
And for some reason Elikem comes across as one of those modern men (i.e. kept-men) who expect their lady to pay the bride price...

A woman paying her own lobola price sounds about something in resemblance to equality I don't see the issue there.

Why do many women even preach about equality but want certain things on their own terms? It's flawed reasoning if you ask me.

Queen

grand master
A woman paying her own lobola price sounds about something in resemblance to equality I don't see the issue there.

Let's just agree, if a man cannot afford bride price, marriage is the last thing that should be on his agenda. It means his priorities are misplaced!

A man shouldn’t be talking about marriage when he doesn’t have money to care for his wife and take care of the family in the case that they have children later on.

Numero Uno

grand master
Yet egomaniac men won’t agree with that way of thinking because by default they are prone to see themselves as invincible kings.

What kind of a king would a man be if his wife ain't even someone he recognizes and treats like a queen?

Scorpio

grand master
And for some reason Elikem comes across as one of those modern men (i.e. kept-men) who expect their lady to pay the bride price.

So if you assist him in paying lobola money you won't respect him, but at the same time you expect a man to respect you if he pays the entire bride price in full without your help?

Talk about double standards... :unsure:

Queen

grand master
So if you assist him in paying lobola money you won't respect him, but at the same time you expect a man to respect you if he pays the entire bride price in full without your help?

Talk about double standards... :unsure:

The thing is I’ve never seen a woman who married herself by paying her own lobola that has a good story to tell about it.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
The thing is I’ve never seen a woman who married herself by paying her own lobola that has a good story to tell about it.

It's because those women are desperate to prove to the world they can also get married.

They won't be thinking straight while rushing into getting married by paying their own lobola.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko

As a man, why would you be thinking of getting married when you don't have enough funds to pay lobola in full?

And in the African context any woman who gives a man money to pay lobola is just showing desperate signs for entering marriage because she isn't making wise decisions that she will be happy with in the long run.