Find Yuh Waif Sleeping Wid Yuh Brother, Oans Das Sad!

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Di hosband seems a bit chilled. Ef ih was mi, I wudda ab a docket open aredi.

Ain't nuh way will I tolerate anoda man sleeping wid my waif and remain calm laik dat. Let alone di man being your brother das iibn worse.

Scorpio

grand master
Dat whole relationship is over.

Hapasisina rudo pakati pevaviri ava.

Hopefully, dey had a prenup agreement before tieing di knot bikos tings are gonna get nasty for divorce court.

Scorpio

grand master
I agree with you but these days it seems the divorce rates have been steadily increasing. And I just don't know why.

You know what, it's possible to have a good long-lasting marriage (I dey talmboht 20+ years) but so is winning the lottery.

Shamiso

initiate
I am not a strong advocate for divorce in general but in this case, this might be the way to go.

Yeah, divorce is not good, but if you see that your marriage isn’t working and your not happy in the marriage any more and the person keeps doing the same thing after forgiving them countless times then you prolly need to leave.

Marriage shouldn't be a do-or-die affair, peace of mind is very important too. But it doesn’t mean leave the for marriage for minor issues that can be reconciled. However, when it’s a serious issue; something that can never be fixed then that's that.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.