Bla Jedza

apprentice
Genius 'Ginimbi' Kadungure received a Champopo gift that bears his name on the bottle and the businessman/socialite was excited about it.

Attachments

• Genius Kadungure Ginimbi 'Shampopo' Party.jpg
    Genius Kadungure Ginimbi 'Shampopo' Party.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 362

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Gwans about Ginimbi's love life zvine basa reiko?

Kuroora kana kusa roora it's a choice, not a crime.

But other oans who play with Ginimbi have wives.

Another thing I have to mention is real rich people are quiet unotozonzwa ne gossip.

Zva Genius Kadungure unonzwa ne noise and Champopo.

Scorpio

grand master
It's sad how oans who haven't done anything meaningful with their lives find it easy pulling hardworking and successful people down.

Queen

grand master
It's sad how oans who haven't done anything meaningful with their lives find it easy pulling hardworking and successful people down.

That's the problem in today's world!

In addition, being rich is not an excuse for people to hate you.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master

How y'all oans justify a lack of humility and humbleness beats me.

Good behavior should be celebrated in a morally decadent era and simply because some people are not posting 24/7 about their success does not mean they're not successful. Internet and social media show-off is not the definition of success, take notes. People do anything for clout and y’all go right along with it! SMH!

Numero Uno

grand master

Even the successful ones don't support upcoming business people, they create a barricade for you not to get to their level.

Numero Uno

grand master
I kinda think it’s better to be with one person than everybody when you are well-established.

If you continue messing around with too many daiges and slay queens one of them might burn you.

Today's marriages most of them are pretty much business entities, and as a business person you look at a situation then consider if it’s worth your time.

Hence, I will also assume maybe this is what Genius Kadungure has done already.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
But other oans that Ginimbi play with some of them have wives — another thing I have to mention is real rich people are quiet unotozonzwa negossip.

ZvaGinimbi unonzwa ne noise and Champopo.

Birds of a feather flock together.

So it goes without saying married oans who are part of Ginimbi's circle best believe they will be tempted to smash socialites and slay queens they will be having fun with at those "All White Parties."