Hapana chinhu chinonzi kushandisa munhu

Shamiso

initiate
Duh, you are talking from a man's perspective; however, from a woman's perspective "time is of the essence" because of the biological clock (or the peak age of fertility). Many women want to be married although there are those who are unsure and others don't want to. Thus those that want to be in wedlock aren't looking for someone who is primarily obsessed with riding and isn't much into long-term relationships.

R

Riona

Tichaona what you are describing is called leading someone on.

For example, when a guy says " I’m not ready for a relationship or says I don’t want a girlfriend right now," this really means you are not the type of woman to get into a relationship and marry. He just wants to play with you because you are not his type.

V

Vimbai

What you are describing is called leading someone on.

For example, when a guy says " I’m not ready for a relationship or says I don’t want a girlfriend right now," this really means you are not the type of woman to get into a relationship and marry. He just wants to play with you because you are not his type.

The problem is the guy waits and tells you months in after lying from the beginning cause he knows it will be hard to walk away months or even years in.

D

Drew

It can also be a clever move to keep his options open. Something more women should do, especially if they want to be married one day. If not, then continue to exclusively date one guy.

J

Jodie

Tichaona what you are describing is called leading someone on.

Exactly there are always signs you can look for such as:
  • The person can't give a direct answer to a direct question
  • They possess an endless list of changes they want you to make
  • He posts no pics of you on his social media page
  • He makes no financial investment in the relationship
  • He gives you the line that he's just not good enough for you
  • He creates a high sexual frequency to manipulate you
  • He is not moved by or sensitive to the fact that you're not happy
In summary, just because a man opens up his bedroom to you doesn't imply he's opened up his heart to you. Lust begins in the bedroom, whereas love begins in the heart.

Latest resources