How do you effectively advertise a service-based business?

C

Chigubhu

If you are a service-based business, where do you advertise your services? Do you do all on socials or what? Can y'all provide insights on effective marketing strategies for a service-based business?

recommended
R
I don't think it is an issue of advertising everywhere on social networks and the reason is that your target group is usually on some platforms and not others. So, find out where they hang out online and advertise there.
R

Ringo Manjaro

I don't think it is an issue of advertising everywhere on social networks and the reason is that your target group is usually on some platforms and not others. So, find out where they hang out online and advertise there.

recommended
H

Huitzilopochtli

Isn't advertising considered to be closely associated with selling? What happens when the average person or you feel like you're being sold something? Yes, correct, you run away. So why are we purposely doing things to make other people run away? Of course, advertising and selling do work on a very small percentage.

Can we agree that people want to do business with other successful people they know and trust? The way to double or triple the size of your business is by helping people. When you help people, aren't you also building trusted relationships? The question is, how do you build 100 or 10,000 trusted relationships at the same time?

This is where your creativity and problem-solving skills come in. Find out who your target demographic is and find ways to help them. It sounds like a lot of work. It's actually more work pushing people away and chasing them. I believe a better question is, how are you creating the need for your product or services?

J

Jolka

It's very important to find your target market before you decide where you should advertise. The biggest mistake small businesses make is solely relying on advertising.