How do you protect yourself from someone with chikwambo?

Nehanda

It depends on mhiko i.e., what the person who has it agreed to do when they got it.

Sometimes the sacrifice of family members is not required whilst sometimes it's a necessity.

As for protection, there is nothing you can do about it. The owner has to return it where they got it.

M

mayor

It depends on mhiko i.e., what the person who has it agreed to do when they got it.

Sometimes the sacrifice of family members is not required whilst sometimes it's a necessity.

As for protection, there is nothing you can do about it. The owner has to return it where they got it.

The sacrifice of family yes.

Studies show that it grants what he wishes upon family members' lives it's terrible.

Thanks for the reply though.

C

Chamunorwa

Interestingly, I have never heard of any multi-millionaires or billionaires getting wealthy from kuromba.

Interestingly, I have never heard of any multi-millionaires or billionaires getting wealthy from kuromba.

You have made a fairly valid point; however, even so, given that there are some rich people who go into highly questionable secret societies and other occult practices, in comparison shouldn't there be little difference between those who use juju to make money or gain power and influence?

I hardly doubt that Lucifer and his legion care much about how people approach him for worldly riches. Anyway, in conclusion, greedy people who are obsessed with money all seem to connect with the spiritual world in different ways, one way or the other.

Latest resources