I think there are less than ten real celebrities in Zimbabwe y'all agree?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Just like the title says, I doubt in Zimbabwe there are more than 10 real celebrities in a traditional sense. Maybe somewhere around 5. So what y'all think?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
From the top of my head I'd say Zim celebs such as:
  1. Genius 'Ginimbi' Kadungure
  2. Alick Macheso
  3. Winky D
  4. Jah Prayzah
  5. Stunner Zim (Desmond Chideme)
  6. Phillip Chiyangwa (Phidza)
  7. Wicknell Chivayo
  8. Pokello Nare
  9. Gonyeti
  10. Madam Boss

I fixed your Zim celebrity list for you with a few strike-throughs:
  2. Alick Macheso
  3. Winky D
  4. Jah Prayzah
  6. Phillip Chiyangwa
  7. Wicknell Chivayo
  8. Pokello Nare
  9. Gonyeti
  10. Madam Boss
Because I don't think Wicknell Chivayo, Stunner, Pokello Nare, Gonyeti and Madam Boss are what you'd call celebrities in a traditional sense though.

Queen

grand master
From the top of my head I'd say Zim celebs such as:
  2. Alick Macheso
  3. Winky D
  4. Jah Prayzah
  6. Phillip Chiyangwa (Phidza)
  7. Wicknell Chivayo
  8. Pokello Nare
  9. Gonyeti
  10. Madam Boss

What about Tatelicious, Olinda Chapel-Nkomo, Tytan Nkomo, Jackie Ngarande, Ammara Brown, ExQ, Mudiwa Hood, and Roki Rockford Josphat.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
What about Tatelicious, Olinda Chapel-Nkomo, Tytan Nkomo, Jackie Ngarande, Ammara Brown, ExQ, Mudiwa Hood, and Roki Rockford Josphat.

1. 'Roki Rockford Josphat' — he fell off and ever since the last time he was dating Ammara Brown he ain't been a Zimbabwe celebrity anymore.

2. 'Jackie Ngarande' — isn't a Zim celebrity either. What's her claim to fame besides being Pokello Nare's shadow?

3. 'Ammara Brown' — she is famous for being Andy Brown's daughter but I'd give her a pass because she makes her own music instead of clout-chasing her parent's wave.

4. 'ExQ' yes, there is no question about it.

5. 'Tatelicious'... erm no. It's tricky. But if we are talking about Facebook felebrities e.g. Mandla Calvin Gumbo, Fred 'Warlord' Tavengwa, etc then yeah.

6. 'Olinda Chapel-Nkomo'... aah no — she ain't a Zim celebrity. She has been hanging on to her 15 minutes for being Stunner's Ex.

7. 'Mudiwa Hood' — it's self-explanatory. He is only known for constantly clout chasing Stunner. So no. Next oan is obsessed with Stunner. He is a weirdo.

Scorpio

grand master
Y'all gonna tune us the gwan? :giggle:

Daige slid into next oan's IG DMs looking for work, something like that.

Next oan was tuning sweet nothings to the daige but she said no and went to post them chats in some Zim FB group.

Obviously, there was no need to post about that.

So nobody will wanna work with her—look how she making a big deal out of nothing cause she's not putting out a "church girl" imagine at all.

You see, on her IG page daige be thirst-trapping heavy. Ain't those signals any blesser be on the lookout for?