If a daige is rich does it make an oan reluctant to cheat?

Scorpio

grand master
Even if mukadzi has her own money. The average oan out there will always do what other oans are doing i.e. cheating every opportunity he gets. You know what, cheating is a very simple and straightforward equation, my guy.

Cheating = Character

Of course, some men are faithful in character. Unfortunately, the thing is that these types of men are often the ones described by most women (but not all) as squares or simps and anything across those lines.

A huge majority of oans don't change their ways just because mukadzi is more financially secure than them. All that is empty air, it means nothing and they surely won't develop a guilt complex from their actions. I know for sure money answers all things but it doesn't change or mold character.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Shouldn't money in some way make vakadzi more confident to leave a relationship? Unlike a situationship where a mukadzi who makes less money stays in a toxic relationship because you know, the oan has money so she will tolerate him having sidechicks and blessees on the side?

Shouldn't money in some way make vakadzi more confident to leave a relationship? Unlike a situationship where a mukadzi who makes less money stays in a toxic relationship because you know, the oan has money so she will tolerate him having sidechicks and blessees on the side?

It's not just about a daige having her own money that will give her confidence to leave a relationship, sometimes some daiges are already emotionally entangled in a relationship.

In other words, I am kinda tryna say even if she was financially stable on her own she can also forgive him and still accept him even while he is cheating, so it's not necessarily about her not having her own money.

Latest resources