If Someone Sells Their Soul To Satan Lucifer Can They Get It Back?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I know this is a weird question but does Satan Lucifer do refunds? ??

BTW, I am asking on behalf of all the celebrities who done sold out to Baphomet for fame. ??

Scorpio

grand master
Given that you mentioned celebrities who do anything for clout and fame, now think about it, why would the devil buy something he was getting for free? ???

Bla Jedza

apprentice
I doubt if Diablo does refunds. I am sure all sales are final and I also don't think he does discounts either so no promo codes amigo.

Scorpio

grand master
What do you mean by that?

I am saying if a person will do whatever it takes to be super popular then chances are they will most likely engage in despicable things where there might not be any opportunity of going back.

Hell, they probably will get blackmailed in the same process by other cunning celebrities, just like high ranking politicians who get trapped doing "you-know-what" by Intelligence operatives.

Black Panther

grand master
I know this is a weird question but does Satan Lucifer do refunds? BTW, I am asking on behalf of celebrities who sold out to Baphomet for fame.

Dude, most people, in general, do deals with low-level demons, not Lucifer himself or any of the other fallen angels.

Do you really think Lucifer has got time to entertain certain crackhead celebrities?

Let alone a witchy loser who thinks they are witty enough to summon spirits and bind them under contract -- LOL. ??

Furthermore, just because someone is known worldwide doesn't mean they are an Illuminati Luciferian like most conspiracy theorists think.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
First of all, why would someone with common sense want anything to do with Satan Lucifer?

Not every single person believes in Jesus and Jehovah.

Some folks believe Lucifer can bless them abundantly with material riches and all that stuff. So they honor him and you know, worship him like a deity. They also make sacrifices when the time is due.

Shamiso

initiate
Not every single person believes in Jesus and Jehovah.

Some folks believe Lucifer can bless them abundantly with material riches and all that stuff. So they honor him and you know, worship him like a deity. They also make sacrifices when the time is due.

To each his own. That's all I can say for now.

Numero Uno

grand master
Isn't selling your soul just a metaphor to say a person has gone out of their way than they usually would?

For example, a recording artist who decides if they are to get ahead in the music business they ought to ditch the idea of being independent and doing what his core fans like, but instead embark on making microwave mainstream Top 40 music.

Scorpio

grand master
Isn't selling your soul just a metaphor to say a person has gone out of their way than they usually would?

Yes, you are right about the idea of selling your soul being a metaphor. But that doesn't completely negate the fact of devil worship amongst other folks. What makes you think it will ever stop and only exist as a metaphor?

Numero Uno

grand master
Yes, you are right about the idea of selling your soul being a metaphor. But that doesn't completely negate the fact of devil worship amongst other folks. What makes you think it will ever stop and only exist as a metaphor?

I dunno, it's just that when it comes to celebrities I always thought of it more like a metaphor but not really an actual thing.

I am not saying there aren't celebrities who are Satanists. But probably a few compared to the rest.

Scorpio

grand master
I dunno, it's just that when it comes to celebrities I always thought of it more like a metaphor but not really an actual thing.

I am not saying there aren't celebrities who are Satanists. But probably a few compared to the rest.

Ummm, okay.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.