Igho and Danielle Allen lobola celebration in Zimbabwe

Scorpio

grand master
So Natalie Mhandu is she still a nurse?

She is now operating a retail store in Groombridge Shopping Centre, Harare where she is selling fashion items just like Nomathemba Ndebele.

However, Natalie Mhandu is a gold digger that's how she got her start, and currently she is beefing with her former friend Faith (Bay Bay Fay) who threw shade at her for not being invited to Dani's lobola celebration.

Attachments

• Zim socialite Natalie (fashion business) IMG_2.png
    Zim socialite Natalie (fashion business) IMG_2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 154
  • Zim socialite Natalie (fashion business) IMG_1.png
    Zim socialite Natalie (fashion business) IMG_1.png
    383.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Natalie vs. Bay Fay.png
    Natalie vs. Bay Fay.png
    247.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Makuhwa -- Bay Bay Fay vs. Natalie.png
    Makuhwa -- Bay Bay Fay vs. Natalie.png
    719.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Bay Bay Fay throws shade to Zimbos.png
    Bay Bay Fay throws shade to Zimbos.png
    596.5 KB · Views: 144
  • Kikky Badass and Bay Bay Fay.png
    Kikky Badass and Bay Bay Fay.png
    266.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Kikky Badass defends Bay bay fay.png
    Kikky Badass defends Bay bay fay.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 146

Scorpio

grand master
Does Kikky Badass get along with Natalie Mhandu?

No.

However, Kikky Badass is still friends with Faith but she used to be cool with Natalie Mhandu until they fell apart.

Matter of fact, Faith was live today on Instagram talking about what happened between her and Natalie Mhandu.

She was referring to Natalie Mhandu as Jane Doe until Tallyn Guni joined in and insisted that Faith should stop beating around the bush and just mention her name directly.

M

Mercurian Aspirations

The federal law enforcement agency in Nigeria under the Federal Ministry of Justice i.e., National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, (NDLEA), has declared a Port Harcourt, Rivers state based popular prophetess and founder of Christ Power Adoration Ministries, Faith Ugochi and a celebrity couple: Igho Ubiribo and Danielle Simba Allen wanted for being involved in drug dealing.

Attachments

• Daniella Allen and Igho Ubiribo and are wanted by National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.jpeg
    Daniella Allen and Igho Ubiribo and are wanted by National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Daniella and Igho and are wanted by the Nigerian National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.jpeg
    Daniella and Igho and are wanted by the Nigerian National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Igho Ubiribo and Daniella Simba Allen are wanted by National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.jpeg
    Igho Ubiribo and Daniella Simba Allen are wanted by National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 26
G

Gifty Phyna

The federal law enforcement agency in Nigeria under the Federal Ministry of Justice i.e., National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, (NDLEA), has declared a Port Harcourt, Rivers state based popular prophetess and founder of Christ Power Adoration Ministries, Faith Ugochi and a celebrity couple: Igho Ubiribo and Danielle Simba Allen wanted for being involved in drug dealing.

This situation with Igho and Dani is crazy. I can't believe they are both wanted by the NDLEA.

L

Lobengula

Yeah, it's definitely shocking. But the question that's been on my mind is whether Daniella Simba Allen knew about Igho's criminal activities before they got married

N

Nebuchadnezzar

Yeah, it's definitely shocking. But the question that's been on my mind is whether Daniella Simba Allen knew about Igho's criminal activities before they got married

That's a good point. I mean, it's hard to imagine that she didn't know something was going on.

A

Abigail

I don't know. I think it's possible that she had no idea. Sometimes people can be really good at hiding things.

M

Munonoki

I don't know. I think it's possible that she had no idea. Sometimes people can be really good at hiding things.

But if they were together for a long time before they got married, wouldn't she have noticed something strange going on?

I

Ienobu

But if they were together for a long time before they got married, wouldn't she have noticed something strange going on?

Maybe not. I mean, think about it: if Igho Ubiribo was careful and kept his activities hidden, it's possible that Dani had no reason to suspect anything.

S

Simone

I think it's unfair to assume that Dani knew anything. We don't know all the details of their relationship and what they talked about.

J

Jordan

Can't make this stuff up lol.