Borrowdale Barron

grand master
So is this music daige Thamsanqa Moyo single?

Attachments

• Tamy Moyo Boyfriend 1.png
    Tamy Moyo Boyfriend 1.png
    831.3 KB · Views: 1,630
  • Tamy Moyo Boyfriend 2.png
    Tamy Moyo Boyfriend 2.png
    465.1 KB · Views: 3,247
  • Tamy Moyo Boyfriend 3.png
    Tamy Moyo Boyfriend 3.png
    456.1 KB · Views: 1,383

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Did Chiweddar leave on his terms or he was fired by Jah Prayzah.

Allegedly he left Military Touch Movement because he wanted to find his own path on his own terms and made a vow to single-handily change the Zim music industry which I think is a bit more like a hyperbole.

Scorpio

grand master
To find his own dreams maybe he felt Military Touch Movement to be a bit more crowded.

But don't you think it's a bad idea for Tamy Moyo to be dating Chiweddar since he's also her music producer or she is using Chiweddar to make progress in the Zim music industry.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
But don't you think it's a bad idea for Tamy Moyo to be dating Chiweddar since he's also her music producer or she is using Chiweddar to make progress in the Zim music industry.

The struggle with many young artists like Tamy Moyo is believing in early romance and failing to separate business from pleasure. I am sure she has taken this into consideration or has been well-advised about it.

Numero Uno

grand master

It's hard to tell if Tamy Moyo is clout chasing Chiweddar because I wasn't there when they decided to be an item.

And it's not anything new for artists to date music producers that they work with except judging from history artists can be very dependent on the music producer's sound to the point were if they break up it can make their career tank real hard.