Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master

Critically acclaimed American rap music artist Jermaine Lamarr Cole professionally known as "J. Cole" dropped the visuals for the song ATM which is on his new studio album KOD which was released with exclusive licensing to Jay-Z's Roc Nation record label.

Numero Uno

grand master
"ATM" is more repetitive than Migos.

J. Cole just did what these new rappers do, but gave you substance in the music at the same time, J. Cole shows you he can do the same stuff these new wave of rappers are doing and straight kill it and he did.

The message in the song is powerful if you listen the hook will go over your head, he's just showing you if he wanted to he could do what these new rappers do but 100 times better.

Black Panther

grand master
J. Cole just did what these new rappers do, but gave you substance in the music at the same time, J. Cole shows you he can do the same stuff these new wave of rappers are doing and straight kill it and he did.

The message in the song is powerful if you listen the hook will go over your head, he's just showing you if he wanted to he could do what these new rappers do but 100 times better.

Yes, because he is dissing all the mumble rappers with this. It's just a turn up the beat with a repetitive hook, but it has a message in it, unlike all those other shit mumble tunes.

Numero Uno

grand master
Oops, I almost forgot to mention the video is creative asf!

It reminds me of a Busta Rhymes "Gimme Some More" video. It has similar aesthetics.

Black Panther

grand master
Oops, I almost forgot to mention the video is creative asf! :D It reminds me of a Busta Rhymes "Gimme Some More" video. It has similar aesthetics.

Yeah, I had to check out that Busta Rhymes video on YouTube and do a comparison.

Perhaps the director of J. Cole's - ATM was inspired by that Busta Rhymes "Gimme Some More" music video.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.