Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Jah Marshal Wants Andy Muridzo to Make More Zimdancehall Music.jpg

After listening to Andy Muridzo's song "Vana vaSatan" a song featured on Bitcoin Riddim produced by Zimdancehall music producer Levels of Chillspot Records, Jah Marshal went on social media to make suggestions that Andy Muridzo should put more focus on making Zimdancehall music and refrain from making music which is akin to Jah Prayzah's music.

Jah Marshal made those proportions by referring to the previously Jah Prayzah inspired music which Andy Muridzo released as nothing but "muchongoyo music" and that's somewhat a non-coherent statement from Jah Marshal since Andy Muridzo has always acknowledged the influence of Jah Prayzah's music on his come up.

This is not the first time Andy Muridzo has been advised to find his own lane and put himself in a position that grants him leverage of being in the limelight. Whereby Andy Muridzo can progress from being known as Jah Prayzah's protege.

It goes without saying Andy Muridzo is a versatile artist and can seamlessly integrate himself into Zimdancehall music, the question is, "Does Andy Muridzo really see himself recording a full-length Zimdancehall album or he will just release a few Zimdancehall songs here and there?"

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
First of all, that Andy Muridzo song "Vana vaSatan" on Chillspot Records Bitcoin Riddim sounds to me like a subliminal diss towards Jah Prayzah.

You can say I am wrong but I know I am right because this is coming just after Andy Muridzo left Jah Prayzah's Military Touch Movement. Say it's a coincidence... I don't think so!

Now about Jah Marshal... I don't know who this Jah Marshal fella is, but like everyone else, Jah Marshal is entitled to his opinion about both Andy Muridzo and Jah Prayzah.

As for Andy Muridzo, he is without a doubt one of the most talented Zim artists around. But Andy Muridzo just needs to focus on one thing at a time rather than switching genres of music every week.

So if Andy Muridzo decides to make Zimdancehall music he should make that his main focus and if he decides not to make Zimdancehall music then he should mainly focus on that genre of music he wants to make.

The whole thing of switching genres confuses people, and that's not how you build a huge fanbase.

You have to keep your core fanbase satisfied all the time because they are the ones who are more loyal and are likely to support your music than those fans who are pretty much passers-by.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Well, let's see if Andy Muridzo will take Jah Marshal's advice about venturing into Zimdancehall music.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.