Jah Prayzah wished a birthday message to his wife Rufaro and he wrote:

Rufaro

Happy birthday my dear wife. You make me
complete. Unfortunately we couldn't celebrate
on the actual day because of the album launch
but thank you for allowing me to fulfill my wish.
May the Lord give you many more years of joy
and happiness.
Ndinovimba ndicharamba ndichizadzikisa
zvaunoshuvira, uye vana vedu vachakura
muhuchenjeri nemunyasha sezvawakaitaiwo
iwe Mai Kayla
Nyanga was a blast, the birthday
celebration was awesome - let's do it again
same time next year my love.
Love,

Mu.

Jah Prayzah Birthday Message To His Wife 1.png

Jah Prayzah Birthday Message To His Wife 2.jpg

Numero Uno

grand master
No, Jah Prayzah broke up with her and now he is married to Rufaro but I heard they have a child together.

So why are people talking smack about Andy Muridzo for leaving his wife Chido Manyange when Jah Prayzah also has a baby mama on the side.

Shade Thrown Towards Andy Muridzo.jpg

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
So why are people talking smack about Andy Muridzo for leaving his wife Chido Manyange when Jah Prayzah also has a baby mama on the side.

View attachment 955

It's because of the nature of how Andy Muridzo's situation occurred where you have got Zim celebs like Olinda Chapel-Nkomo who rushed to rally people against Andy Muridzo saying he has neglected his family for a new sidechick Nyarie Mukucha.

Numero Uno

grand master
It's because of the nature of how Andy Muridzo's situation occurred where you have got Zim Celebs like Olinda Chapel who rushed to rally people against Andy Muridzo saying he has neglected his family for a new sidechick Nyarie Mukucha.

From a different perspective are you saying Olinda Chapel-Nkomo is partly to blame for the bad press Andy Muridzo received when he was caught up in drama with his wife Chido Manyange?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
From a different perspective are you saying Olinda Chapel-Nkomo is partly to blame for the bad press Andy Muridzo received when he was caught up in drama with his wife Chido Manyange?

Yes, Olinda Chapel-Nkomo escalated things for Andy Muridzo and it will be a wise move for Andy Muridzo to distance himself from anything to do with Tytan Skhokho or Olinda Chapel-Nkomo because they obviously ain't on his side.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I will take this as a low-key obscure jab at Andy Muridzo since he left Jah Prayzah's Military Touch Movement.

So as a PR move Jah Prayzah is basically saying to the masses look at me I am a family man and the lone-star Andy Muridzo has done botched his career by leaving Military Touch Movement record label.

Numero Uno

grand master
I will take this as a low-key obscure jab at Andy Muridzo since he left Jah Prayzah's Military Touch Movement.

So as a PR move Jah Prayzah is basically saying to the masses look at me I am a family man and the lone-star Andy Muridzo has done botched his career by leaving Military Touch Movement record label.

Maybe it's just an illusion--an odd coincidence.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I don't think so since you can always express your love without the need for social media.

This is a clear calculated move by Jah Prayzah to mock Andy Muridzo and his fanbase.

You are looking at things from a two-fold viewpoint and in this context, both ways are quite interesting however the conclusion falls on who one supports more between Jah Prayzah and Andy Muridzo.