Scorpio

grand master
Kanye West Tweets.png

Grammy award-winning musician Kanye West and husband to Kim Kardashian said on Twitter that he longer has got a manager because he can't be managed.

Kanye West also posted a Tweet saying "I'm nobody's client" which makes reference to the point that he cut ties with his previous manager who happens to be Scooter Braun.

Numero Uno

grand master
Is this really Kanye West?

If that's the case he is straight gone because I’m confused someone should take his phone because the way he is airing his business on social media it's now getting out of hand. :cautious:

Black Panther

grand master
None of what Kanye West said sounds crazy to me. Or makes me concerned about Kanye's mental health.

People just hate on Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. Y’all better put some respek on his name.

Numero Uno

grand master
Kanye's rants never go out of style

He’s such a Gemini. All these rants are about nothing. Kanye West is at it again with his rambles. SMH:cautious:.

He seems like the type that would wake you up at 3 am, to walk to the store for some cheesecake, even though that's not your job.

Scorpio

grand master
He’s such a Gemini. All these rants are about nothing. Kanye West is at it again with his rambles. SMH:cautious:.

He seems like the type that would wake you up at 3 am, to walk to the store for some cheesecake, even though that's not your job.

Kanye West is starting to sound like U.S. President Donald Trump.

Black Panther

grand master
He’s such a Gemini. All these rants are about nothing. Kanye West is at it again with his rambles. SMH:cautious: He seems like the type that would wake you up at 3 am, to walk to the store for some cheesecake, even though that's not your job.

Yet you're probably checking all Kanye West's tweets and posts about him.

Black Panther

grand master
Hmmm...really? Well then I guess the promotion for his new album is working well for him then.:rolleyes:

Kanye West is going to say and do whatever the hell he wants to. People are obviously gonna call him crazy and say his career is over and he's going to prove them wrong AGAIN with another version of 'Power'.

Scorpio

grand master
Kanye West is going to say and do whatever the hell he wants to. People are obviously gonna call him crazy and say his career is over and he's going to prove them wrong AGAIN with another version of 'Power'.

Really he even talks like Donald J. Trump very egotistical.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Kanye West only speak when he wanna sell y’all something, the same energy y’all give them kiosk vendors in the mall keep that same energy with Kanye West..

Black Panther

grand master
I just find it funny how he was on National TV calling George Bush a racist, but turns around praising US President Donald Trump?

Kanye West is a Gemini and by nature, he will have ups and downs/moody/ but maybe, just maybe, he might be seeing stuff our hearts can’t even imagine

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Kanye West is a Gemini and by nature, he will have ups and downs/moody/ but maybe, just maybe, he might be seeing stuff our hearts can’t even imagine

He has got an Album coming out. I don’t know why people fall for this every time Kanye West does something like this. Y’all are so dumb and brainwashed. They want you to keep talking about them.

Scorpio

grand master
He has got an Album coming out. I don’t know why people fall for this every time Kanye West does something like this. Y’all are so dumb and brainwashed. They want you to keep talking about them.

I suppose according to Kanye West's logic "George Bush doesn't care about black people" But I guess Trump cares? Y'all also agree with that too from the way I see it.