Black Panther

grand master
Y’all giving him the attention he’s clearly looking for. He just wants the clout. This is typical clout chasing behavior on the internet.

Scorpio

grand master
As much as I don’t like him I understand where he’s coming from, I don’t think he meant any disrespect by saying it, even though everything he said is facts.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
As much as I don’t like him I understand where he’s coming from, I don’t think he meant any disrespect by saying it, even though everything he said is facts.

He said “Lauren London a whole widow out here” and how after a year of her Nipsey Hussle grievance he’s gonna shoot his shot. Y'all think it's appropriate to say such words during this time?

Scorpio

grand master
He said “Lauren London a whole widow out here” and how after a year of her Nipsey Hussle grievance he’s gonna shoot his shot. Y'all think it's appropriate to say such words during this time?

Still, the ones wishing death on Kodak Black over what he said about Lauren London are just as wrong as the man who took Nipsey Hussle's life.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Y’all giving him the attention he’s clearly looking for. He just wants the clout. This is typical clout chasing behavior on the internet.

I don't think it was clout chasing. He was just being ignorant. Showing off in front of his crew. So it's not like Kodak black was just trying to get some clout.

Scorpio

grand master
I'm convinced many people don't know what disrespect is and I know most of y'all don't expect Lauren London to stay single forever.

Kodak Black expressed that he was willing to step up and be the kind of man that Nipsey Hussle was. How was there anything wrong with what Kodak Black said except for saying it too soon for the sake of fragile egos?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I'm convinced many people don't know what disrespect is and I know most of y'all don't expect Lauren London to stay single forever.

Kodak Black expressed that he was willing to step up and be the kind of man that Nipsey Hussle was. How was there anything wrong with what Kodak Black said except for saying it too soon for the sake of fragile egos?

Somethings are better off not said on camera. It would be a good idea to just keep it to yourself if you have those kinds of thoughts.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Besides Kodak Black, y'all think these other rappers are desperately clout chasing the passing on of Nipsey Hussle as if they were tight and close to him as a homie?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Besides Kodak Black, y'all think these other rappers are desperately clout chasing the passing on of Nipsey Hussle as if they were tight and close to him as a homie?

50 Cent literally put up a pic of himself while giving his condolences to Nipsey Hussle and his family. If that's not the meaning of clout chasing then I don't know what it is.

Attachments

• 50 Cent Instagram Post About The Death Of Nipsey Hussle.png
    50 Cent Instagram Post About The Death Of Nipsey Hussle.png
    659.2 KB · Views: 538

Numero Uno

grand master

I think Game and YG were actually Nipsey Hussle's friends not sure about others though.

It kinda looks like the rest of the Hip Hop artists are jumping in on the clout chasing bandwagon all of a sudden. Why didn't they a least collaborate with Nipsey Hussle at least once?

Latest resources