Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
Hip Hop artist Kodak Black issued an apology via an Instagram Live video to Nipsey Hussle's family and Lauren London over the statements he made earlier on saying
"...Lauren London is about to be a widow out here..."
which were taken on the Internet as being utterly disrespectful to Nipsey Hussle's legacy and his fanbase.

Attachments

• Kodak Black Lauren London Apology.jpg
    Kodak Black Lauren London Apology.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 282

Black Panther

grand master
He’s only sorry because he’s getting banned and receiving backlash from mainstream media and other celebrities including rappers calling him out.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Kodak Black is a clout chaser, he's barely made it apology shows, that's why he said,
"If I disrespected you, I am sorry... even tho I didn't..."
And also T.I. and The Game have no ties or responsibility to him. Why stick your neck out for someone who's reckless?

This isn't the first time Kodak Black did something for attention and it sure won't be the last time, but with this, he went too far.

Scorpio

grand master
Kodak Black is a clout chaser, he's barely made it apology shows, that's why he said,
"If I disrespected you, I am sorry... even tho I didn't..."
And also T.I. and The Game have no ties or responsibility to him. Why stick your neck out for someone who's reckless?

This isn't the first time Kodak Black did something for attention and it sure won't be the last time, but with this, he went too far.

Hold up! The Game disrespected a living man's wife in public and he gets to speak on this?[/QUOTE]

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
He saw that bag was about to get a little light that’s why he gave that half ass apology.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.