Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The use of medical marijuana (mbanje/cannabis/dagga) has been legalized by the Zimbabwean Government and will be regulated by Ministry of Health of Zimbabwe. This initiative makes Zimbabwe the second African country to legalize dagga for the use of scientific research and for medical uses that are beneficial to individuals that find relief from any ailment which is alleviated by dagga.

Attachments

• Mbanje Legal in Zimbabwe - Medical Marijuana now Legal in Zimbabwe - Cannabis Farming in Zimba...jpg
    Mbanje Legal in Zimbabwe - Medical Marijuana now Legal in Zimbabwe - Cannabis Farming in Zimba...jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 313

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
It seems all some jobless people in Zimbabwe will find something to do since they can now farm marijuana in Zimbabwe. The only catch I foresee here is that there are going to be lots of licensing issues for many people who will treat this legalization of medical marijuana as a gold rush. It will also be important for the Ministry of Health to explain to the citizens of Zimbabwe the difference between using marijuana for medical purposes and using it for recreational purposes.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I am not really sure whether the legalization of marijuana in Zimbabwe will help to improve the issue of unemployment in Zimbabwe unless maybe the dagga grown in Zimbabwe can be exported to countries that allow their citizens to use cannabis as medical treatment.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I am not really sure whether the legalization of marijuana in Zimbabwe will help to improve the issue of unemployment in Zimbabwe unless maybe the dagga grown in Zimbabwe can be exported to countries that allow their citizens to use cannabis as medical treatment.

You know what the Ministry of Health is definitely going to make a lot of money out of this because there will be so many people queuing to get the license to farm cannabis. As for corruption, that goes without saying, don't even ask. Licenses will be revoked as a means to scam people to pay more money just to grow it.