Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Zimdancehall artiste Seh Calaz's partner Moira Knight has released the visuals for her new song Thank You.

Attachments

• Moira Knight and Her Boyfriend Seh Calaz.jpg
    Moira Knight and Her Boyfriend Seh Calaz.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 2,729

Queen

grand master
Reasonable effort. I will add on to say she is a capable songwriter if she actually wrote this song herself.

Scorpio

grand master
Yes she is. Where have you been?

I only knew Seh Calaz and Moira Knight as one of those Zim celebrities couples. But I never for once thought she was in any way related to the popular Zim DJ Eric Knight.

Scorpio

grand master
I bet at first you were probably dumbfounded to witness someone of her caliber dating a Zimdancehall artist.

Love is blind.

And at the same time I also kinda agree with you on that note because Zimdancehall artists are often looked down upon by many people in Zimbabwe as being lousy ghetto youths, yet some of them are very talented.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
What's wrong with Moira Knight and Seh Calaz being a couple?

No one said there was anything wrong with Moira and Seh Calaz being together.

It's only that Zimdancehall musicians aren't seen as capable of pulling hot daiges as compared to Zim Hip Hop artists or even Zim Afropop artists.

Numero Uno

grand master
No one said there was anything wrong with Moira and Seh Calaz being together.

It's only that Zimdancehall musicians aren't seen as capable of pulling hot daiges as compared to Zim Hip Hop artists or even Zim Afropop artists.

Who told y'all that? Have you seen some of Zim Hip Hop artists daiges bro. Y'all better stop!

Status
This post is closed for further replies.