General Moneybagg Yo Responds Back To K. Michelle

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Hip Hop artist Moneybagg Yo (Demario DeWayne White) responded to K. Michelle's claims she made when she was live on Facebook's Instagram social media app the other day.

K. Michelle said she turned down Moneybagg Yo and later on went further to say the Memphis rapper is out here riding around in rented Lambos.

Attachments

Who is Ari Fletcher?

Who is Ari Fletcher?
You have been living underneath a rock or what?

Anyways, Ariana Fletcher, that's G Herbo's (Herbert Randall Wright) ex-girlfriend but currently dating Moneybagg Yo.

K. Michelle hating on someone’s birthday gift... Man, that's mad embarrassing. How miserable do you gotta be -- like damn? 💀💀

K. Michelle hating on someone’s birthday gift... Man, that's mad embarrassing. How miserable do you gotta be -- like damn? 💀💀
I think what she said was irrelevant and sounded like she was just mad he didn’t do a song with her lol.

The only time I hear about her is when it’s associated with drama. 🙄

She too old to be this damn messy ion like it. Too damn old fr. 🤡

The only time I hear about her is when it’s associated with drama. 🙄

She too old to be this damn messy ion like it. Too damn old fr. 🤡
Right! People are so salty during this COVID-19 pandemic.😂

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Cape Town
What's the story with K. Michelle?

Next daige is mad he ain't going to no record with her. And I bet you before he got popping he probably tried to do one with her and she denied him.

The daige must be wanting to trend since her music isn’t... as usual.

The daige must be wanting to trend since her music isn’t... as usual.
What if she isn't lying?

She is saying he was being picky about a record when she done did records with Chris brown etc. And some stuff about him wanting to hit, you know. 🐱🐱

So she finna tell him that the bank finna send him a statement saying he owes money for that $100k Lambo she claims he rented.

She is saying he was being picky about a record when she done did records with Chris brown, etc. And some stuff about him wanting to hit, you know. 🐱🐱

So she finna tell him that the bank finna send him a statement saying he owes money for that $100k Lambo she claims he rented.
She’s not saying it cost $100k. She’s saying all he has is $100k.

She’s not saying it cost $100k. She’s saying all he has is $100k.
Comprehension amigo. I don't recall saying the Lamborghini was $100k.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Cape Town
Did Ariana Fletcher respond to K. Michelle?

Did Ariana Fletcher respond to K. Michelle?
Y'all oans need to watch the video!

Ariana Fletcher said you can’t customize a rental to your liking... because it’s a rental.

••