Just when you thought there will at the very least be peaceful times in Zim's sosho media streets after the drama which unfolded between yours truly Njuzu Chamupupuri and Mutungamiriri weGehena's ex-girlfriend Shaleen Manhire-Nullens.

It turns out Olinda Chapel-Nkomo had a little bit word of advice to fellow Zimbos about the ongoing craze of certain socialites particularly vakadzi ("women") disrespecting themselves by trying to be sverebrities who engage in musvorologist activities.

This opinion by Mai Nandi did not sit well with Mutungamiriri weGehena and Njuzu Chamupupuri.

As a result, Mutungamiriri weMadhimoni clapped back at Mai Nandi with the quickness of mheni ("lightning thunderbolt").

Njuzu Chamupupuri, later on, brought Tytan Njabulo Nkomo into the mix saying he is only interested in her for money otherwise he wouldn't look at her twice.

Attachments

• Njuzu and Mutungamiriri weGehena vs. Olinda Chapel-Nkomo and Njabulo Nkomo - IMG0.jpg
    Njuzu and Mutungamiriri weGehena vs. Olinda Chapel-Nkomo and Njabulo Nkomo - IMG0.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 214
  • Njuzu and Mutungamiriri weGehena vs. Olinda Chapel-Nkomo and Njabulo Nkomo - IMG1.jpg
    Njuzu and Mutungamiriri weGehena vs. Olinda Chapel-Nkomo and Njabulo Nkomo - IMG1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Njuzu and Mutungamiriri weGehena vs. Olinda Chapel-Nkomo and Njabulo Nkomo - IMG2.jpg
    Njuzu and Mutungamiriri weGehena vs. Olinda Chapel-Nkomo and Njabulo Nkomo - IMG2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 266
  • Njuzu and Mutungamiriri weGehena vs. Olinda Chapel-Nkomo and Njabulo Nkomo - IMG3.jpg
    Njuzu and Mutungamiriri weGehena vs. Olinda Chapel-Nkomo and Njabulo Nkomo - IMG3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 235
  • Njuzu and Mutungamiriri weGehena vs. Olinda Chapel-Nkomo and Njabulo Nkomo - IMG4.jpg
    Njuzu and Mutungamiriri weGehena vs. Olinda Chapel-Nkomo and Njabulo Nkomo - IMG4.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 202
  • Njuzu Photos - IMG8DcJ.jpeg
    Njuzu Photos - IMG8DcJ.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 216
  • Njuzu vs Olinda Chapel-Nkomo.jpeg
    Njuzu vs Olinda Chapel-Nkomo.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 204
  • Njuzu Photos - IMG9Fdk.jpeg
    Njuzu Photos - IMG9Fdk.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 350
  • Olinda Chapel-Nkomo's Opinion About Monalisa Chavura.mp4
    5.7 MB · Views: 0

Chidinma

I don't understand how Olinda Chapel got involved in all of this (I wonder if it's the discomfort of her knowing Tytan used to fancy Njuzu?), even more so to refer to other socialites as $3 hookers when that's obviously going to get anyone raging.

Tomorrow y'all will find her talking about women empowerment which is contrary to what she is doing today. Sometimes it's wiser to say nothing if certain gwans have absolutely nothing to do with you—hezvo, ahh!

By the way, in today's climate, a woman can be celebrated whether she does musvo or not—point-blank periodt. There are numerous examples that can be referenced, even in Zimbabwe we have them too, like in other countries—I mean go figure!

So it's ignorant not to see the game has done changed already, worse still to subliminally try to impose your own principles of empowerment towards other people.

Furthermore, she can even have corporate deals thrown at her depending on her business acumen—it is what it is. I am only calling a spade, a spade, neither am I saying this is what every other lady should do, of course not.

I don't understand how Olinda Chapel got involved in all of this (I wonder if it's the discomfort of her knowing Tytan used to fancy Njuzu?), even more so to refer to other socialites as $3 hookers when that's obviously going to get anyone raging.

Tomorrow y'all will find her talking about women empowerment which is contrary to what she is doing today. Sometimes it's wiser to say nothing if certain gwans have absolutely nothing to do with you—hezvo, ahh!

By the way, in today's climate, a woman can be celebrated whether she does musvo or not—point-blank periodt. There are numerous examples that can be referenced, even in Zimbabwe we have them too, like in other countries—I mean go figure!

So it's ignorant not to see the game has done changed already, worse still to subliminally try to impose your own principles of empowerment towards other people.

Furthermore, she can even have corporate deals thrown at her depending on her business acumen—it is what it is. I am only calling a spade, a spade, neither am I saying this is what every other lady should do, of course not.

OC's main point is that being a "musvorologist" doesn't command respect in Zim society—there are better ways to garner publicity (if that's what you want to do) or better ways to make money as opposed to implementing a sverebrity modus operandi.

Scorpio

grand master
@Chidinma Some people go just open mouth waaaaaa like rainfall!

Olinda Chapel ano hakira, hakira nyaya dzisiri dzake. Chii ko?

Ndizvo zvaanoita nguva dzose, so this is not surprising—it's basically clout chasing 101 for those that know her shenanigans.

She is extremely obsessed with the need for attention and now Njabulo Nkomo is being dragged into labrish that has nothing to do with him either.

Dai wedu uyu "Titanic von Dzimbabwe" aive nemari yakawanda kudarika Orinda, ndobheja angadai akawana mumwe mukadzi wekugara naye.

Shamiso

initiate
@Queen muDzimbabwe common_sense.exe stopped working kudhara.

Ahyas, it's whole lotta internet talking and not enough WALKING!!!!!!

Chiregai ndingoti sosho media yagara haidi bvepfepfe nevanhu vanotanga musindo vozokwata.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
muDzimbabwe common_sense.exe stopped working.

Ahyas, it's whole lotta internet talking and not enough WALKING!!!!!!

Chiregai ndingoti sosho media yagara haidi bvepfepfe nevanhu vanotanga musindo vozokwata.

Ndiana atanga kudenha mumwe first between Monalisa Chavura, Trevor Mbizvo, and Olinda Chapel

Ndiana atanga kudenha mumwe first between Monalisa Chavura, Trevor Mbizvo, and Olinda Chapel

OC was making a point directed to Zim women and she never mentioned Njuzu Chamungwe and Hell Commander.

But Mutungamiriri weMadhimoni thought Mai Nandi was talking about Monalisa Chavura's vhidhiyo.

Scorpio

grand master
OC was making a point directed to Zim women and she never mentioned Njuzu and Hell Commander.

But Mutungamiriri weMadhimoni thought Mai Nandi was talking about Monalisa Chavura's vhidhiyo.

Haiwawo Olinda Chapel is really something else uya.

She made her ex-husband Desmond Chideme cry ("kubuda misodzi pamatama murume mukuru") in front of all Zimbos to see when he did an interview with Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa.

She also made Njabulo Nkomo shed tears again in front of Zimbos to see during that interview with Rumbidzai Bvunzawabaya. Tytan also said she hits him sometimes.

They say lightning doesn't strike the same place twice but with Olinda, it does on men's hearts, even thrice—oh yes, you bet it will.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Saka zvakutoreva here kuti vedu ava Mai Nandi is now the moral compass of ALL Zimbabwe celebrities and socialites—kana zvakadaro inga pasi parohwa nenyundo vanhu wee!

Aya ndo anonzi mashura aka boiliswa mu pressure cooker, manzwa here?

Iko kuzozvigadza chinzimbo, ndiana anga ava kumbira? Kana kuvabvumira paruzhinji rwose rwe maZimbo.

Ko voting ballot zvaro nhaimi? Makariona? Even vakafa havana chavakaona (no pun intended). ?

Anyway hangu, let me give the floor back to the "Moral Compass of Zim Celebrities and Socialites."

Ini pangu ndasakura ndapedza, ndingazonzi ndine pamuromo nevakuru vetsika, hunhu nemagariro edu! ?

Chidinma

OC's main point is that being a "musvorologist" doesn't command respect in Zim society—there are better ways to garner publicity (if that is what you want to do) or better ways to make money as opposed to implementing a sverebrity modus operandi.

@Tafadzwa Twabam OC needs to learn that there are better ways to get your point without ruffling some feathers.

From time to time she sometimes comes across as someone who is above and beyond everyone else—a belittling attitude, as it were.

Scorpio

grand master
OC needs to learn that there are better ways to get your point without ruffling some feathers. From time to time she sometimes comes across as someone who is above and beyond everyone else—a belittling attitude, as it were.

You ain't never lie. I have done already noticed that eons ago.

Olinda has a superiority complex, periodt. If you go, advise pesin, advise dem well!

See now, she don use confidence to say monstrous nonsense! ?

No one alive can convince me otherwise. ?

Abeg, anyone wey disagree dey SLOW! ?

Bombastus

@Chidinma

Right! No cap.

If you don't start nothing, it won't be nothing.

Numero Uno

grand master

@Chidinma

Just to clarify...

Are you saying Zim women who have done musvo or who are still doing it SHOULD BE included in say, for example, "women empowerment campaigns" across Zimbabwe and be seen as role models for young women?

Bombastus

Just to clarify...

Are you saying Zim women who have done musvo or who are still doing it SHOULD BE included in say, for example, "women empowerment campaigns" across Zimbabwe and be seen as role models for young women?

KJV John 8:7
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Chidinma

In what way does religion have anything to do with women's empowerment though? ?

You are the one who mentioned women empowerment particularly in regards to Zimbabwe, a country that is mostly religious, isn't it?

So why do the very same Zim feminists who are also proud to be religious so judgemental towards other women without first perfecting themselves such that they are sanctified?

This is why @Bombastus quoted that Bible verse (John 8:7).

Okay, how about we look at it this way, suppose there are three different feminist movements in Zimbabwe:
  • one for people who are into Chivanhu,
  • another for Christians and Muslims,
  • and finally for Atheists.
Which one is more virtuous? [100 Marks]

Now if you allow me to get back to the point I made earlier on, I never mentioned women's empowerment being a religious dogma, did I? No I didn't!

I was arguing OC's point where she said one can't be a successful 7-figure woman (well, whatever that means because everyone's version of what success really is to them is always different) whilst being an ex-musvorologist and command recognition in the corporate world at the same time!

In conclusion, equitable women empowerment is about uplifting women regardless of their race, profession, faith, their past (history), or whatever they do in their private lives, etc, so long as that woman supports other women even-handedly.

Otherwise, you end up with all kinds of social hierarchies where women harshly judge and ostracize other women for various petty reasons e.g. religious, cultural, socioeconomic, and so forth.

Numero Uno

grand master
You are the one who mentioned women empowerment particularly in regards to Zimbabwe, a country that is mostly religious, isn't it?

So why do the very same Zim feminists who are also proud to be religious so judgemental towards other women without first perfecting themselves such that they are sanctified?

This is why @Bombastus quoted that Bible verse (John 8:7).

Okay, how about we look at it this way, suppose there are three different feminist movements in Zimbabwe:
  • one for people who are into Chivanhu,
  • another for Christians and Muslims,
  • and finally for Atheists.
Which one is more virtuous? [100 Marks]

Now if you allow me to get back to the point I made earlier on, I never mentioned women's empowerment being a religious dogma, did I? No I didn't!

I was arguing OC's point where she said one can't be a successful 7-figure woman (well, whatever that means because everyone's version of what success really is to them is always different) whilst being an ex-musvorologist and command recognition in the corporate world at the same time!

In conclusion, equitable women empowerment is about uplifting women regardless of their race, profession, faith, their past (history), or whatever they do in their private lives, etc, so long as that woman supports other women even-handedly.

Otherwise, you end up with all kinds of social hierarchies where women harshly judge and ostracize other women for various petty reasons e.g. religious, cultural, socioeconomic, and so forth.

Olinda was talking about women of the same caliber as HER, not having done musvo.

And NOT women like Pokello Nare, Monalisa Chavura, Tinopona Katsande, Tererai Mugwadi, etc.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Olinda was talking about women of the same caliber as HER, not having done musvo.

And NOT women like Pokello Nare, Monalisa Chavura, Tinopona Katsande, Tererai Mugwadi, etc.

Ho nhai? Inga rather.

So not only is OC the "Moral Compass of Zimbabwe Celebrities and Socialites."

But she is also the "CEO of Zim Women Empowerment."

Chimboita mahumbwe enyu iwayo, y'all better remember to give us a briefing when y'all are done! ??

Numero Uno

grand master
Ho nhai? Inga rather... ??

So not only is OC the "Moral Compass of Zimbabwe Celebrities and Socialites."

But she is also the "CEO of Zim Women Empowerment."

Chimboita mahumbwe enyu iwayo, y'all better remember to give us a briefing when y'all are done! ??

Oans, I am just trying to be neutral and not take sides between Njuzu Chinyamupupuri and Olinda, that's all.

Latest resources