recommended
The only way I can ever see a "world" government working is to repel an extraterrestrial invasion and even then I can't personally foresee it lasting after a threat like that were to go away or cease to be a problem.

Bombastus

The only way I can ever see a "world" government working is to repel an extraterrestrial invasion and even then I can't personally foresee it lasting after a threat like that were to go away or cease to be a problem.

recommended
V

Valkyrie

Zannah if freedom is your thing, anarchy has way too much commodity fetishism and property feudalism.

Communism would be a lot better for freedom and prosperity. Communism isn’t USSR bolshevism. Communism means only business managers are in the hierarchy, and they don’t buy raw materials from other local businesses they just trade with them.

Cutting out the government and tax and currency altogether and every family that serves the co-ops in the commune pays and receives the materials one needs. And instead of profit being the incentive for production, it's what the local community/families that also serve the local economy need.