makuhwa Peter Moyo's Girlfriend Caroline Rutendo Makamache Claps Back At Baracus Fred 'Warlord' Tavengwa

Numero Uno

grand master
Peter Moyo's Girlfriend Rutendo Makamache Professes Her Love For One Of Zim's Leading Sungura ...png

Zimbabwe Celebrity Gossip - Peter 'Dewa' Moyo Lover Caroline Rutendo Makamache Responds To Mve...png

Latest Zimbabwe Celebrity Gossip - Baracus Fred Tavengwa Beef With Peto 'Dewa' Moyo About His ...png

Museve and Sungura music artist, Peter "Dewa" Moyo's current main girlfriend Caroline Rutendo Makamache who is based in U.S. has been professing her true love via social media in ways which can be rendered as online dating.

Caroline Rutendo Makamache is not the first Zim diaspora lady to have walked down this path since there are pioneers like Olinda Chapel-Nkomo and Tallyn Ndudzo, who are often thought as dating notable Zim celebs to accumulate a little bit of online following through acquiring fame by association.

With that said, Caroline Rutendo Makamache clapped back at Baracus Fred Tavengwa whom she thought his opinion about her dating Peter Moyo is irrelevant and misdirected anger.

Scorpio

grand master
I smell a fake couple and a publicity stunt. I mean what are they seeking publicity for? Does Peter "Dewa" Moyo have a new Sungura album coming out?

Queen

grand master
I smell a fake couple and a publicity stunt. I mean what are they seeking publicity for? Does Peter "Dewa" Moyo have a new Sungura album coming out?

Don’t celebrities fall in love and date? :unsure:

If Peter Moyo and Caroline Rutendo Makamache are dating, let them date.

Queen

grand master
Soon enough she will be like Olinda Chapel languishing about her relationship on social media.

Y’all OC haters need serious help like mental asylum level help. This post ain't got a damn thing to do with Olinda Chapel-Nkomo, but yet here you are bringing her up.

Scorpio

grand master
Y’all OC haters need serious help like mental asylum level help. This post ain't got a damn thing to do with Olinda Chapel-Nkomo, but yet here you are bringing her up.

People are entitled to their own opinion and I am saying it again, "this relationship is just odd to me".

Queen

grand master
People are entitled to their own opinion and I am saying it again, "this relationship is just odd to me".

They don't need your approval for them to be together if they want to. They are grown adults after all. Y'all be saying the same thing about Andy Muridzo's girlfriend too.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Fred 'Warlord' Tavengwa needs to have several seats. Why does Baracus Fred Tavengwa hate Peter Moyo so much?

Can't you see Caroline Rutendo Makamache brought her relationship into an area of public discourse.

If she had kept her relationship with Sungura music artist Peter Moyo in private, then people like Fred "Warlord" Tavengwa wouldn't be giving their opinion about a public matter.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Can't you see Caroline Rutendo Makamache brought her relationship into an area of public discourse.

If she had kept her relationship with Sungura music artist Peter Moyo in private, then people like Fred "Warlord" Tavengwa wouldn't be giving their opinion about a public matter.

Still that doesn't justify anything because how can people be so worried about someone they are not feeding?

Scorpio

grand master
Fred 'Warlord' Tavengwa needs to have several seats. Why does Baracus Fred Tavengwa hate Peter Moyo so much?

You should read across the lines because Fred 'Warlord' Tavengwa is kinda speaking facts about Sungura artists and how they move.

Last edited:

Scorpio

grand master
What do you mean by that?

I am tryna say: Sungura music artists they never settle down for one woman. They pretty much all behave in similar ways.

So it doesn't make sense for Caroline Rutendo Makamache to continue acting as if she is gonna be Peter Moyo's main chick — maybe in a million years that can happen.

Last edited:

Scorpio

grand master
Here is "Common Sense 101" — don’t put it on social media if you don’t want it to be people’s business. Y'all should just leave Fred 'Warlord' Tavengwa alone.

Right, but you know certain people now think showing love on social media determines the longevity of a relationship.