• Pokello Wishes Jackie Ngarande A Happy Birthday 3.png
    Pokello Wishes Jackie Ngarande A Happy Birthday 3.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 567
  • Pokello Wishes Jackie Ngarande A Happy Birthday 4.png
    Pokello Wishes Jackie Ngarande A Happy Birthday 4.png
    114 KB · Views: 622

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Wait did I read that correctly... So Pokello Nare said, "...most of our pics always make it look like we are the same complexion, I definitely love this one for how natural and realistic it is..." Is that not throwing subliminal shade at Jacqueline Ngarande?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
What insecurities are you talking about?

Can't you read between the lines that Pokello is bringing up the issue of colorism into the mix? What's so important about skin complexion unless one is into colorism?

Matter of fact it's supposed to be mainly about Jackie Ngarande's birthday and Pokello makes it about her being lighter in complexion than her. Seriously come on, fam. If I were Jackie Ngarande I would distance myself from her.

Numero Uno

grand master
What if Pokello Nare is just pointing out that photography lightning is what sometimes makes Jacqueline Tinovimba Ngarande a yellow bone than she actually is?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
What if Pokello Nare is just pointing out that photography lightning is what sometimes makes Jacqueline Tinovimba Ngarande a yellow bone than she actually is?

Still, that doesn't change the fact that Jackie Ngarande is more aesthetically pleasing to the eye than Pokello Nare. Except Pokello Nare brought up the whole yellow bone thing as a measure of beauty... SMH.

Latest resources