Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Former Big Brother housemate Pokello Nare who is now a Zim media personality and businesswoman shared words of wisdom on her official "Queen of Swagger" Instagram account by advising women on the fundamental nature of relationships with the aide of her Economics supply and demand analogy. Pokello said, "I laugh at women who talk about a man being broke, and yet they have nothing to their name. You cannot Demand what you Can't Supply!"

Attachments

• Pokello Wants You To Know About Economics 101 Supply and Demand.png
    Pokello Wants You To Know About Economics 101 Supply and Demand.png
    648.9 KB · Views: 232

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I don't understand what Pokello is trying to say here? Her analogy has logical fallacies because a good looking woman can demand to have a wealthy man because all she has to bring to the table is nothing but her looks. This happens all the time. Doesn't it?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I don't understand what Pokello is trying to say here? Her analogy has logical fallacies because a good looking woman can demand to have a wealthy man because all she has to bring to the table is nothing but her looks. This happens all the time. Doesn't it?

Yeah, you are right about that. Pokello forgot to make an observation of how men and women interact on a daily basis. Most men don't really care about whether a woman has a steady job or not. It's mostly women who are heavily concerned about the issue of financial security.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Yeah, you are right about that. Pokello forgot to make an observation of how men and women interact on a daily basis. Most men don't really care about whether a woman has a steady job or not. It's mostly women who are heavily concerned about the issue of financial security.

Next time Pokello should consider what she writes about these type of issues and do enough research becaues this makes her look like she doesn't have an absolutely clue of what she is talking about.