general Rae Sremmurd Have Released Their New Music Album "Sremmlife 3"

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
Rap music duo Rae Sremmurd have released their new and banging third studio album Sremmlife 3.

The new album from Rae Sremmurd is a triple-disk body of work that features both Slim Jxmmi and Swae Lee's solo music projects and these are titled as Swaecation by Swae Lee and Jxmtro by Slim Jxmmi.

Artists featured on Sremmlife 3 include the likes of Future, The Weeknd, Young Thug, Pharrell Williams, and Travis Scott.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I feel like Sremmlife 3 is going to be their last album together for a while. Swae Lee has more potential to make it a solo artist than Slim Jxmmi though.

And my favorite song from Sremmlife 3 album is the song "Powerglide" which features Juicy J.

Scorpio

grand master
I feel like Sremmlife 3 is going to be their last album together for a while. Swae Lee has more potential to make it a solo artist than Slim Jxmmi though.

And my favorite song from Sremmlife 3 album is the song "Powerglide" which features Juicy J.

I think you are just downplaying Slim Jxmmi just like how y'all was underrating Migos artist Takeoff, but now everybody support Takeoff.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.