Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Is there any Satanism in Zimdancehall or it's just random rumors that people gossip about?

Attachments

• Satanism in Zimdancehall.jpg
    Satanism in Zimdancehall.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 666

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The last time I checked about the issues of satanism in Zimdancehall was when Winky D released his song "Disappear" and he was accused of being a satanist by Makandiwa church followers.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
So is juju a marketing ploy or something much darker in the Zim music industry?

You have to gauge the influence of Satanism to Zimdancehall artists because many Zimdancehall artists don't have much to show for when it comes to financial assets and property.

In short, most Zimdancehall artists are broke and that's a well-known fact.

By the way, if there were many enthusiastic Devil Worshipers in Zimdancehall don't you think they could have perhaps sold their souls for Zimdancehall in exchange for material gain?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
On what grounds was Winky D accused of being a Zimdancehall Satanist?

Winky D Satanist rumors were mostly generated by random trolls on social media and rivals within the Zimdancehall music industry.

There are people who just hate the success of Winky D as a Zimdancehall artist that's why they created fake news to tarnish his brand image.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
What about underground Satanism in Zimbabwe how far true is that?

Witchcraft and Devil Worship are close cousins and Lucifer being a good salesman you bet in Zimbabwe there are many of them it's just that many people are skeptical towards spiritual things and that type of supernatural stuff.

Queen

grand master
Satanism is something that can be ideological so there are definitely borrowed elements of Satanism in Zimdancehall music although the ignorant masses won't be too much aware of it.

Queen

grand master
In what way does that occur?

Well, in Zimbabwe most people, in general, are raised with Christian values and not that of the world.

Therefore by slowly becoming willing participants through vicariously following lifestyles of different Zimdancehall artists, they will gradually drift away from their initial Christian values and embrace the ways of the world.

Now, this doesn't mean they will immediately start exalting Lucifer (Satan, Baphomet, etc) except the newfound ways of living life will push them further away from their faith into a much more hedonistic lifestyle free of religious constraints i.e. becoming free-spirits.

This lifestyle is what is taught in Zimbabwean religious circles as "Satanism," because it doesn't follow any Christian moral laws.

The use of drugs also makes the process even faster because, I mean we all know how bronco is abused by Zimbabwean ghetto youths -- so that goes without saying.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Well, in Zimbabwe most people, in general, are raised with Christian values and not that of the world.

Therefore by slowly becoming willing participants through vicariously following lifestyles of different Zimdancehall artists, they will gradually drift away from their initial Christian values and embrace the ways of the world.

Now, this doesn't mean they will immediately start exalting Lucifer (Satan, Baphomet, etc) except the newfound ways of living life will push them further away from their faith into a much more hedonistic lifestyle free of religious constraints i.e. becoming free-spirits.

This lifestyle is what is taught in Zimbabwean religious circles as "Satanism," because it doesn't follow any Christian moral laws. The use of drugs also makes the process even faster because, I mean we all know how bronco is abused by Zimbabwean ghetto youths -- so that goes without saying.

Are you saying there is something wrong with Zimdancehall artists who make songs celebrating the free-spirit lifestyle?

Queen

grand master
Are you saying there is something wrong with Zimdancehall artists who make songs celebrating the free-spirit lifestyle?

The free-spirit lifestyle doesn't align with core Christian values at all. It is actually the opposite.

People might also end up experimenting with things they don't understand the source of where it comes from, and I look at that as pure ignorance which will later on become problematic as time goes on.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
The free-spirit lifestyle doesn't align with core Christian values at all. It is actually the opposite.

People might also end up experimenting with things they don't understand the source of where it comes from, and I look at that as pure ignorance which will later on become problematic as time goes on.

But it's not many Zimdancehall artists right now that are into encouraging the youths kufemerana mugotsi. They just make party music.

Queen

grand master
But it's not many Zimdancehall artists right now that are into encouraging the youths kufemerana mugotsi. They just make party music.

Modern-day Zimdancehall music doesn't carry any meaningful message so it's susceptible to infiltration by anyone who is persistent enough to unleash his own agenda.

Give it time and you will notice it will get there eventually.

Scorpio

grand master
In what way does that occur?

When people lose their culture, identity, or understanding of their true origins they become vulnerable to whatever is being pushed on the global mainstream media and some of that stuff will be inspired by Luciferian beliefs.

Zimdancehall music is sometimes beyond "stupid," due to the aversion of Chivanhu (or tsika nemagariro).

Lula Lula, Stonyeni, Sombonyo, etc. That's garbage music. So just imagine what 3 generations from now on will be doing. :rolleyes:

I know the word 'stupid' might be a bit strong but man it just makes sense to use it in this case.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
When people lose their culture, identity, or understanding of their true origins they become vulnerable to whatever is being pushed on the global mainstream media and some of that stuff will be inspired by Luciferian beliefs.

Zimdancehall music is sometimes beyond "stupid," due to the aversion of Chivanhu (or tsika nemagariro).

Lula Lula, Stonyeni, Sombonyo, etc. That's garbage music. So just imagine what 3 generations from now on will be doing. :rolleyes:

I know the word 'stupid' might be a bit strong but man it just makes sense to use it in this case.

Who sang the song "sombonyo?"