Sei Mamwe Mabhebhi Achibvuma Kuita Small House?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
Chii chinonyanya kukonzeresa kuti mamwe mabhebhi anoratidzika sekunge akarongeka abvume kuva small house, sidechick, kana blessee?

Mungati mamhepo here, mashavi here, oro kungoda dhikondo neku spakwa halaz?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Probably because of poverty because mamwe mabhebhi vanokura vari varombo vasina mari uye vanopedzisira voramba vachiita chero chinhu kuti vawane chidadiso kunyangwe izvo zvisiri zvetsika inokurudzirwa pachivanhu.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Probably because of poverty because mamwe mabhebhi vanokura vari varombo vasina mari uye vanopedzisira voramba vachiita chero chinhu kuti vawane chidadiso kunyangwe izvo zvisiri zvetsika inokurudzirwa pachivanhu.

When money is involved, they can even be the 6th small house/blessee.

The small houses of today are they all poor?

Ion think poverty is the ultimate cause behind certain daiges being comfortable with competing against big houses.

Black Panther

grand master
Some daiges are satisfied being on a blesser's concubine list. As long as it pays their bills.

They also use that money to start businesses and make further investments.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The love of money is the beginning of "concubining" if that's even a word. ?

Hmmmmm, some prefer it though and literary consider it to be full-time employment.?

The love of money is the beginning of "concubining" if that's even a word. ?

Hmmmmm, some prefer it though and literary consider it to be full-time employment.?

So what about the 300 concubines that King Solomon had in the Bible? (1 Madzimambo 11:3)

1 Madzimambo 11:3

Akava nemadzimai mazana manomwe, machindakadzi, nevarongo mazana matatu; uye madzimai ake akatsausa mwoyo wake zvishoma nezvishoma.

BTW I ain't saying concubining is a good thing, I am just trying to highlight that because some oans and daiges may use that to proceed with the idea of concubining, you know.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
So what about the 300 concubines that King Solomon had in the Bible? (1 Madzimambo 11:3)

1 Madzimambo 11:3

Akava nemadzimai mazana manomwe, machindakadzi, nevarongo mazana matatu; uye madzimai ake akatsausa mwoyo wake zvishoma nezvishoma.

BTW I ain't saying concubining is a good thing, I am just trying to highlight that because some oans and daiges may use that to proceed with the idea of concubining, you know

@Munyaradzi Mafaro You are referring to Old testament. The laws of the new testament are different now.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
In reality, there are people who still choose to observe the laws and customs of Testamende Yekare whilst neglecting what Jesus taught in Testamende Itsva.

I know that fo sho. You are right and neither is it going to change time soon.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.