Sei Vamwe Vanhu Vachifunga Kuti They Can Heal A Broken Heart?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
Why is it that some piipl fail to understand that you cannot heal a heart that isn't yours?

For example, if someone has mental issues, multiple failed marriages, comes from a broken family. Shouldn't it be common sense to leave them alone and find someone better?

Black Panther

grand master
Yes, that heart has to heal itself but if someone steps in providing comfort and support during that healing process it may ease some of the pain.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Yes, that heart has to heal itself but if someone steps in providing comfort and support during that healing process it may ease some of the pain.

I can agree with this, having someone there for support can help the process, but ultimately the person with the broken heart has to still go through it themselves completely.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Sometimes if a person doesn’t know how to heal, maybe some can learn from others and put it into their own situations.
I get that, but a lot of times those efforts can be futile.

The person with the broken heart has to go through the process alone because they are the only one who knows the true extent of the damage, even if they explain it to someone else.

Everyone goes through a healing process differently, so your advice could be of aid, but it is not a fix-all, repair all for everyone.

I get that, but a lot of times those efforts can be futile.

The person with the broken heart has to go through the process alone because they are the only one who knows the true extent of the damage, even if they explain it to someone else.

Everyone goes through a healing process differently, so your advice could be of aid, but it is not a fix-all, repair all for everyone.

I feel what you're saying. At first, I was kinda taken aback, but as I read on, I understand and agree with the sentiment.

Scorpio

grand master
Just as one cannot provide happiness to another, as they can only add to it. One also cannot fix the broken heart of another.

They can love, support, and provide comfort. However, healing a broken heart is up to the individual. There are far too many people who lack this basic understanding.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Many men get hurt trying to heal a broken woman. I know so many. Most of which don't get the respect that they deserve from the woman or her child.

Numero Uno

grand master
Many men get hurt trying to heal a broken woman. I know so many. Most of which don't get the respect that they deserve from the woman or her child.
I truly agree with you.

That is a not good situation most of the time, and before any Man steps into that situation he should be extremely cautious. Just know that the odds are super stacked against you.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.