Numero Uno

grand master
It's a decent effort but she isn't a vocal powerhouse like I was expecting. I wish her all the best though.

Not every singer is vocal powerhouse, even popular mainstream artists can sometimes have sloppy vocal performances but have earned awards for it.

Y'all should come to terms that Sia Babez has done well for her debut single.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
What's a "vibe singer"? Some of the terms you come up with SMH - :rolleyes:

A "vibe singer" I describe that as an artist whose main selling point isn't her top notch vocal abilities but can come up with something decent behind the mic, because they have the drive to create their own unique "vibe" that listeners will find a little acceptable at first — eventually the song grows on them with time.

A-list vocalists are those mind-blowing artists when you first hear her song, you will be like wow — that's a hit!

"Vibe singers" can still make it in the industry there is no doubt about that, fo sho. In fact there are plenty of them these days because recording music has gotten so ubiquitous. Hell, even your average Instagram model wanna be a pop-star or a rapper these days — go figure!

Numero Uno

grand master
A-list vocalists are those mind-blowing artists when you first hear her song, you will be like wow — that's a hit!

Not everyone starts by making hits. Look closely at how many studio albums some so called "A-lists artists" today released before which were absolutely trash, but today people worship them like gods.

Patience is a virtue. There is a time for everything so much that there is also time when every artist had their debut day in the music business (or the music industry).