Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Watch the controversial leaked video of Sir Wicknell Chivayo's cheating scandal which has rocked the local tabloids in Zimbabwe and has thus become a trending topic on the internet with inquiring minds wondering if Sir Wicknell Chivayo is a certified player with the gift of gab or not.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I never thought Wicknell Chivayo is the type to be a true player but I guess you learn new things everyday. And this is probably one of the reasons he took that DNA Test and posted it on Facebook.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I never thought Wicknell Chivayo is the type to be a true player but I guess you learn new things everyday. And this is probably one of the reasons he took that DNA Test and posted it on Facebook.

A man with money is a man with options it's just a matter of having self-control otherwise cheating is not something that should be out of the norm for someone who has money.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
You know what I wouldn't be shocked if Wicknell Chivayo actually gets more ass than Genius Kadungure.

You are tripping on that one because Genius Kadungure has more clout on the social scene than Wicknell Chivayo because of his All White Parties and such.

Black Panther

grand master
Relationships are complex and nothing like the fairy tales people are sold in movies, books and TV shows. They require consistent work and renewed commitment all the time.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.