video Solo and The BETR Gang New Music Video For "Caffeine and Other Drugs" feat. Reason, Moozlie & Kid X

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
Solo and The BETR Gang have released the music video for the song "Caffeine and Other Drugs" which features Reason, Moozlie and Kid X.

This is the first single taken off of the "Tour Dates" album by Solo and The BETR Gang.

Black Panther

grand master
Reason and Moozlie are definitely the highlights of this Solo and The BETR Gang song "Caffeine and Other Drugs."

I might give it a second listen but I am expecting more improvement from Solo and the BETR Gang in future projects to come.

Scorpio

grand master
Reason and Moozlie are definitely the highlights of this Solo and The BETR Gang song "Caffeine and Other Drugs."

I might give it a second listen but I am expecting more improvement from Solo and The BETR Gang in future projects to come.

I myself too haven't heard about Solo and The BETR Gang -- are they new in the South African Hip Hop music industry?

Let alone they are even a SA Hip Hop group or they just collaborated with Reason, Kid X and Moozlie for this track to give it more hype?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.